Chapter 22 Hospital

Xie Yun glanced at Qin Minghao and said, "What are you looking at? Is there anything you want to eat?"

Qin Minghao said: "I'm not picky about food."

"Then do you have any taboos?" Xie Yun asked next.

"No, I can eat whatever I want." Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun and replied.

Xie Yun also lost her temper because of him. She didn't even look at him. There were still outsiders nearby. She was embarrassed to see it.

"I'll go out and make you something to eat. You wait here." Qin Minghao disagreed with Xie Yun's words and said, "Yunyun, if you don't go, just rest and go to the hospital." The cafeteria will serve you. Sometimes my mother will make it."

Anyway, he just didn't want his wife to leave him. He hadn't looked at [Xie Yun] for a long time, and he couldn't let her leave his sight no matter what he said.

Xie Yun said: "Then I'll go get some food and I'll be back in a while." After saying that, Xie Yun stood up and started to go outside.

Suddenly the door opened and a 40-year-old woman came in. Her eyes lit up when she looked at Xie Yun. This girl is so pretty, fair and tender.

Xie Yun looked at the women and was thinking, who is this woman? She looks nothing like Qin Minghao, so she probably isn't his mother.

The woman put the bag she was holding on the bedside table, looked at Xie Yun and said, "Are you Xie Yun?"

Xie Yun answered: "I am Xie Yun, who are you?"

The woman smiled and took Xie Yun's hand and said, "I am Qin Minghao's mother. Just call me aunt."

"Hello, aunt" Xie Yun called with a smile.

Qin Minghao's mother was also very happy. She took Xie Yun's hand and the two of them sat down and asked about Xie Yun: "Are you tired from the journey? Have you eaten? You can eat more of the food I cooked at home." "Come home with me after dinner and stay at home."

Xie Yun quickly said: "Auntie is gone. I can find a guest house nearby to stay. It will be more convenient to take care of Qin Minghao."

Qin Minghao thought on the side that he wanted his wife to sleep on the empty bed in the ward, so that he could see someone all the time, but he didn't dare to say it. He was afraid of giving his wife a bad reputation, and he was also afraid of tiring his wife.

Qin's mother saw it and didn't force it and said, "Ting, there happens to be a guest house next to the hospital and the police station diagonally opposite. There is no problem with safety."

"Let's eat first. I made this at home." After saying this, Mother Qin opened her bag and took out the lunch box. There are three lunch boxes, one filled with chicken soup, one with millet porridge, one with mixed vegetables, and a piece of brie with three white flour steamed buns.

In fact, Qin's mother knew that Xie Yun was here today, so she specially brought more of them. Otherwise, Qin Minghao himself wouldn't be able to feed him so much.

Qin's mother took it out and put it away, then said to Xie Yun: "Xiao Yun, come over and eat quickly, try to see if my cooking is delicious."

Xie Yun said: "No, auntie, let Qin Minghao eat it."

"He can't eat by himself, so I brought extra. I also brought out your share. It's enough to eat."

Xie Yun looked at Qin Minghao's hands and asked, "Can you eat it by yourself?"

Qin Minghao quickly said: "No, Yunyun, please feed me."

Xie Yun took the lunch box and spoon and started to feed Qin Minghao. Qin Minghao didn't take his eyes off Xie Yun while eating. Qin's mother looked at her with an aunt's smile on her face. Looking at the current situation, she was one step closer to holding her grandson.

After Xie Yun had finished feeding Qin Minghao, she started to eat. However, the food was not finished yet. There was one steamed bun left. Qin's mother kept asking Xie Yun to eat more. She saw that Xie Yun really couldn't eat anymore. Stop.

After clearing away the dishes, Qin's mother carried her things and went home, leaving space for the young people to cultivate their relationship so that she could have a grandson soon.

When they got home, Qin's mother was still humming a little tune, thinking of something to do to give them a gift at night.

Xie Yun and Qin Minghao were the only ones left in the hospital here. Xie Yun asked Qin Minghao to sleep for a while, but Qin Minghao refused. He had to let Xie Yun sit next to him and hold hands, but Xie Yun didn't want to. Suddenly Qin Minghao let out an oops, which scared Xie Yun and hurried over to see where the pain was.

Qin Minghao immediately grabbed Xie Yun's hand and held it tightly without letting go. Xie Yun twitched a few times but couldn't pull it out. She didn't dare to use too much force for fear that the wound would hurt, so she just left him alone.

Qin Minghao felt so happy holding Xie Yun's little hand. His wife's little hand was so soft, as if she had no bones. My daughter-in-law is so awesome, I can't get enough of it. During this period of time, he had been thinking about her every day, wondering what she was doing? What to eat? Did anyone bully her? The most important thing is that he is afraid that she will fall in love with someone else.

It's really embarrassing to see his wife by his side now. Although he is not allowed to call her his wife, she is his wife.

The injury this time was a bit serious, and I may no longer be able to be in the army.

"Yunyun, have you missed me? I've been dreaming about you." Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun and said.

Xie Yun's face turned red when she was asked, and she turned her head away from him. Qin Minghao smiled happily when he saw Xie Yun blushing. His wife was shy, which proved that she also liked me.

Xie Yun heard his laughing voice and said, "It's time for you to take a nap." After saying that, he took out his hand. Qin Minghao didn't hold it hard. He was indeed a little sleepy now. The injury was too serious this time. I don't know. What can be restored?

Daughter-in-law, please take a rest," Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun and said.

Xie Yun smiled and said: "I'll watch you sleep before I rest."

Qin Minghao obediently closed his eyes and fell asleep soon. Seeing that he was asleep, Xie Yun quietly went out and went to the doctor's office to find Qin Minghao, the attending doctor. Asked: "Doctor, I would like to ask how Comrade Qin Minghao is doing."

The doctor saw that it was a tender little girl and asked in confusion, "Who are you?"

Xie Yun smiled and said: "I am Qin Minghao's partner, and I would like to know about my partner's current condition."

The doctor explained Qin Minghao's condition, and Xie Yun quickly asked: "Is there anything I need to pay attention to? Are there any taboos?"

The doctor said: "He needs to recover from his injury for a period of time. He should not exert any force or make too many movements. When eating food, he should avoid being fishy or spicy."

After Xie Yun asked the doctor, she left the hospital, found an empty alley and entered the space. After washing up in the space and soaking in the hot spring, I took a bag of water, an old hen and a few ginseng slices. She didn't dare to take one out, for fear of not being able to explain, she would just buy it on the black market.

After leaving the space, I went to Mother Qin's guest house and got a room. When I returned to the hospital, I paid 5 cents to the hospital cafeteria, rented a stove, and started making chicken soup.

Qin Minghao didn't see Xie Yun when he woke up, and he thought he had hallucinated before. Then he looked at the cloth bag next to him and saw that it was Xie Yun, and then he was sure that Xie Yun was really here. But Xie Yun is not in the room, and she doesn't know where she is. She is not familiar with the place here, so don't lose her here