Chapter 130 Wang Dani's Family

"mom"

"Okay, goodbye. I don't have money. I don't believe Liu Zhijun dares to divorce you. You don't need to worry about him. He is just scaring you."

"He really dares to divorce. He would have gone to the street to write a letter of introduction all day long. If the street staff hadn't stopped him, he would have left."

"He's just trying to scare you. You've already given him a eldest son, and there's no way he's going to get a divorce. Okay, don't say anything. It's already so late. Go to the Yi family as soon as possible."

"Mom, Zhijun said he wouldn't let me go to the Yi family until we arrived."

"If he says he won't let you go, you won't go. That's why your family won't let you go. If nothing happens, just go. Hurry up."

"mom......"

"Hurry up. It will get dark soon. Come on now."

This damn child, she still wants to have a meal at home, but there is no food for her at home.

Wang Dani wanted to say something else, but before she could say it, her mother pushed her out.

Wang Dani had no choice but to go home after leaving her parents' home, otherwise she had nowhere else to go.

When she arrived at the door and saw that the door was open, Wang Dani went in. She heard some movement in the kitchen and went over to see that it was Liu Zhijun who was cooking.

Wang Dani quickly went up to grab the spatula and quickly went to stir-fry.

"Look at you, this is not the job you men should do. You can just wait in the house to eat."

Liu Zhijun was shocked. When he saw it was Wang Dani, he asked her, "Why are you here? Are you bringing me something or money

Wang Dani's hands stiffened when she was working, then she started moving again and whispered, "I didn't bring anything. My mother won't give it to me."

"Why are you here if you don't have me? Hurry up and go to your mother's family. Our family can't afford you."

As he spoke, Liu Zhijun grabbed the spatula and pushed Wang Dani outside.

"Zhijun, I don't care. From now on, I will live with you, and I won't care about my parents' family anymore. Don't chase me away."

"No one believes what you said. That's your mother, and you don't just listen to what your mother says."

Liu Zhijun pushed Wang Dani out of the door, pushed her out, slammed the door, and plugged her in.

"You and your mother's family, I'm going to ask for leave tomorrow. If you can't bring me anything tomorrow, we'll get divorced."

After saying that, she went to the kitchen to cook. Wang Dani knocked on the door and ignored her.

Wang Dani sat at the door and started crying. Someone who heard her came out and took a look. When she saw that it was Wang Dani crying, she left again.

They all heard about what happened on the day, and they all said that Wang Dani deserved it. If anyone dared to take her like this, her whole house would have to be evacuated.

Wang Dani cried for a while at the door but no one paid attention to her, so she went back to her parents' house without any other choice.

When I arrived at my parents' house, they had already finished eating and were about to go to bed. When I saw Wang Dani coming, my eyes were red and swollen, and I saw that I had cried.