Extra 9 and Hairstyle Ceremony

It also took Xie Yun a day to read all the accounts. Not to mention, Zhuangzi's income can be two thousand taels a year and there are many shops.

If the Duke of Guo hadn't bought her two more shops with the money he made earlier, she would have made more money. That jewelry shop was bought this year.

But she looked at the accounts of the jewelry store and saw that it was really making money. This one store could keep up with two or three other stores.

If she had bought this shop earlier, she felt she could have made more money.

But now there are quite a lot of them, at least they are more than the dowry of most official daughters.

Qin Minghao came again in the evening, and Xie Yun was used to it, so just come, she should sleep.

"I've finished talking to my father about the betrothal gift, and he promised to give us all the money.

I also brought back the things belonging to my mother and concubine, and my father gave me a lot more in private. "

"Wouldn't that make a lot of money?"

"Well, I made a little bit, but not too much. Others give it to each other separately, but we give it together, so you think it's a lot."

"I'll put all the valuable money in the space."

"No, when you get married, I will keep some of the banknotes for daily use, and the rest will be converted into gold ingots and placed in your space.

It's hard to sell off the gifts given by the Emperor and the Queen Mother, otherwise they will all be exchanged for gold ingots and placed in your space. "

"No, just change the banknotes. Just pick some of the remaining ones and put them in my space. I like them too."

"Okay, let me listen to my wife."

The two of them fell asleep after talking. When Xie Yun got up in the morning, she was used to no one around her.

After breakfast, Xie Yun was passed by the Duke's wife. Today, a nun came to the palace, saying she was here to teach Xie Yun the etiquette in the palace.

Xie Yun was a little nervous at first, fearing that something like Aunt Rong would happen.

But her worries were in vain. This nanny was chosen by Qin Minghao. She was careful, knew the rules, and was not that pedantic.

"Yun girl, this is Aunt Xu from the palace. You must learn from her."

"My daughter knows, I promise to study hard."

"Okay, then you can go back."

"My daughter resigned"

After going out, Xie Yun was thinking in her heart. She obviously saw that the Duke's wife was in a bad mood, and she didn't know who had offended her.

In fact, she was the one who provoked her, and the Duke's wife was still upset. That was the dowry of her legitimate daughter, and she had been holding back her anger for a long time.

If it weren't for the fear that she would be sick, the Duke of Guo would take over all the preparations for the dowry, and who knows how many good things would be given to her by then, she would have given up her choice long ago.

The room has been taken care of in advance, and all the utensils in the room have been put away in advance. Aunt Xu only needs to put away the things she brought.

When Qin Minghao came, he wanted to let some of his own people come over, but Xie Yun didn't let him. She didn't like too many people, and felt it was too much. Even now, there were too many people for her.

Aunt Xu put the things away and came over. Xie Yun also studied hard. Although she had some memory, she still needed to practice on her own for a while. Aunt Xu taught a lot of things.

Aunt Xu had to explain everything to her carefully, and Xie Yun felt that she had benefited a lot.

Now that she was busy during the day, she fell asleep when Qin Minghao came at night.

When Qin Minghao saw his wife like this, he thought about stopping learning the rules. It's good for his wife to have rules, so she doesn't need to learn them.

On the first day, Aunt Xu received the order that Xie Yun no longer had to learn the rules, but she still had to teach others.

Especially some private matters must be taught carefully and carefully. He is afraid that his wife will suffer a loss when she enters the palace.

Xie Yun learned to be more serious. In the past, it was shown on TV and read in books, but many people died due to these methods.

Although she wouldn't die from it, she didn't want to suffer either.

Xie Yun finally got a few days of rest so that she could prepare for her haircut ceremony.

On the day of the Hairpin Ceremony, many people came, but who knew that Xie Yun was the only daughter of the Duke and Princess He Jing?

There were so many people here on the day of the Hairpin Ceremony, and Xie Yun knew few of them.

The Duke's wife was standing by to introduce it to her. Xie Yun was very grateful for her good memory, otherwise she wouldn't be able to remember it.

During the haircut ceremony, Qin Minghao used the hairpin for the haircut ceremony alone.

The Duke of Guo also prepared hairpins for his daughter. When he saw that Qin Minghao had also prepared hairpins, he put them both on Xie Yun.

Everyone who came to attend and give gifts also gave gifts. Grandma Xu specially asked people to collect them and record them in the book.

The emperor and the queen mother also gave a lot of things to them. When the queen saw that the emperor and the queen mother were giving gifts, she also picked some things to reward.

When the concubines in the harem saw that the three giants were all rewarded, they also came over with some rewards.

Although the concubines in the harem said they didn't have many rewards, they couldn't stand the crowd.

Everyone was so envious when they saw these rewards that they wished they could exchange them with Xie Yun.

After they left, Xie Yun asked someone to put everything away. Today she made another fortune.

After everything was recorded and put into the warehouse, she felt that her warehouse was too small, so she asked Hong Lan to clean it up and free up a room as a warehouse.

After all, her betrothal gift hasn't come yet. If it comes, it will definitely be more.