Chapter 63 Being targeted

The woman watched them talking and no one paid attention to her, so she secretly tugged on Liang Jun's sleeve and reminded him to introduce them.

In fact, Liang Jun didn't want to pay attention to her because he thought she was too narrow-minded, even though she was good at coaxing her to fall in love with her.

None of the brothers in their family like her very much. Today, his mother gave him an order to help carry things, otherwise he wouldn't come.

Liang Jun felt the tug on his clothes, and he said directly to his cousin: "Didn't you say you wanted to buy clothes? Just take a look."

But the woman did not leave but said to Qin Minghao: "Hello, I am Liang Jun's cousin and my name is Liu Meili."

Liang Jun's face turned dark immediately. Here's his wife, you don't know her and you can introduce yourself in such a hurry, he was ashamed.

Qin Minghao quickly stayed away from them and stood behind his wife, joking that it would be stupid to start a fight at this time.

Xie Yunqi looked at Liang Jun as if he hadn't seen the woman, "Let's go first, you go ahead and do your work."

Liang Jun was also very embarrassed. When he heard what Xie Yun said, he quickly said: "Sister-in-law, please be busy. We are also shopping."

Xie Yun and Qin Minghao left without even looking at the woman. The woman wanted to step forward, but Liang Jun grabbed her.

"Please calm down, don't make everyone feel embarrassed."

"What's wrong with me? I didn't do anything." The woman said innocently.

"What else are you going to do? My wife is here. Just go up and introduce yourself. Who do you think you are? They have to know you. I'm even ashamed of you."

"Have you ever said that about your sister?" The woman was also angry, and the two of them started to quarrel in the department store.

"Don't let anyone tell you what you can do. If I had a biological sister like you, I would have shouted at her a long time ago, and I would still let her be embarrassed."

"You can buy whatever you want. I can't afford to embarrass that person." After saying that, Liang Jun left and ignored her.

The womanly girl stamped her feet on the spot, but there was nothing she could do. Some onlookers were already pointing at her, and it would be even more embarrassing if she didn't leave.

She was the only one left and had to leave. She didn't want to spend money to buy things.

The woman walked back and thought, she was not wrong. She didn't recognize Qin Minghao when she saw him at first. Later, she heard what Liang Jun said and was sure it was Qin Minghao.

In the past, Qin Minghao looked quite ordinary. Although he had a good family background, his appearance was too ordinary. She felt that he was not worthy of her, no matter how good his family background was.

But things are different now. Qin Minghao is now much more handsome than before. Coupled with his family background, I heard that he is still the factory director now.

Based on this condition, as long as he divorced and married her, she would not disdain him for being married.

Xie Yun and Qin Minghao walked away. Qin Minghao quickly said, "I don't know my wife. Who knows where she got her shamelessness."

"Well, I believe you, but you are indeed more handsome now than before."

"It's all the credit of my wife"

"Okay, let's go home first. I'm not interested in shopping anymore."

"Daughter-in-law, we can come back whenever you want." After saying that, the two of them went home.

On the way home, Qin Minghao still thought about where this idiot came from and how he was so unlucky to meet him. Fortunately, his wife believed in him, otherwise she would be angry with him.

When she got home, Xie Yun saw that Grandpa Qin and Grandma Qin were not out of bed, so she took out all the clothes she bought and tried them on to see if they fit.

Grandpa Qin and Grandma Qin were very happy when they saw the clothes bought for them and started trying them on happily.

It fits me well and the quality of the clothes is also very good.

In fact, they themselves don't lack these, the main reason is the juniors' affection for them.

The four little guys saw it and moved closer to their mother, talking about clothes.

Xie Yun and Qin Minghao put some clothes on the little ones and tried them on for size. They found that they were OK, so they changed them again.

The bean buns and glutinous rice balls also said: "Wear, wear, clothes."

"Beanbao and glutinous rice balls, be good. Let's wear these clothes. We will wear these clothes and eat sweets." Xie Yun coaxed the bean buns and glutinous rice balls.

As soon as the two little guys heard this, they realized that not only could they wear clothes, but they could also eat sweets, so they no longer had to wear clothes.

When Qin's mother came back in the evening, Xie Yun took out the clothes for Qin's mother. Qin's mother also tried them on and found that they fit her perfectly.

After dinner, everyone went back to the house to sleep. Qin Minghao felt that it was better to stay with the old man. The old man took his children away at night. Now he lives with his wife every day, and he is so happy.

After returning home, the child's room should be prepared. After a while, the child can sleep on his own.

If his mother and grandparents knew what he was thinking, they would probably whip him with a cock blanket.

Liu Meili here returned to her aunt's house and sued Liang Jun.

She said that Liang Jun helped outsiders bully her, and he always pointed it at Qin Minghao.

Liang Jun's mother didn't think too much. After all, Qin Minghao was already married. No matter how hard she thought, she never thought that Liu Meili would destroy other people's families.