Chapter 111 Go on the mission

Lei Zhan sat down immediately. He was really a man who acted upon orders.

"There is a task here that needs you to complete. I don't know if you can do it." How could this man say no.

Upon hearing this, Lei Zhan quickly stood up again and saluted with a snap.

"Leader, please give instructions, Lei Zhan promises to complete the mission."

"Okay, now let Xiao Qin tell you what the mission requires."

"Thunder warfare is like this..."

"What? You asked me to dress up as a woman, no, no, no, no, how can I do that?"

Lei Zhan immediately exploded when he heard that he was asked to dress up as a woman. He was a man, a man, how could he dress up as a woman?

"Lei Zhan, this is a mission requirement. You just made a promise to the leader." Qin Minghao reminded Lei Zhan that he just promised to complete the mission.

Thunder war...

Is it too late to regret now? How could he be so ignorant and ensure that he completes the task without even looking at it?

Lei Zhan felt regretful because he knew that seeing Qin Minghao would mean nothing good.

"Okay, you go get your things now, we'll leave soon." Qin Minghao reached out and patted his shoulder.

Now that Qin Minghao is in a better mood, he believes that his own happiness is based on the pain of others.

After Qin Minghao and Lei Zhan had a fight, the leader smiled and shook his head and continued to read the documents.

Qin Minghao went to order someone and found someone who knew how to make up to teach Lei Zhan.

It was almost early in the morning when they set off, and a group of people drove four cars to Province Y.

During this period, Lei Zhan kept putting on makeup just to practice his skills. Sometimes he would stop if the road was too rough.

It took three days of driving to get to the place. A group of people put the car away, dressed up as a gang of gangsters, and then started to go to the train station and take the train to continue their journey.

Many people on the train saw Lei Zhan and were still talking about it.

"Hey, look at that girl, she's so tall." A woman said to the person next to her.

"Which"? The people next to me really didn't pay attention.

"That's the one in black clothes." The woman pointed to her.

"Oh, he's quite tall. He's taller than me." The people next to him were surprised when they saw it.

"Looking at her figure, her family must be in good condition, otherwise they wouldn't be able to raise this girl to be so strong."

"I think so, but I don't know if it's better to find my husband's family?"

"You don't care so much, we can't get married anyway."

"That's right. With my son's physique, he won't be beaten if he marries her."

The two voices were not far away from Lei Zhan, and Lei Zhan could hear them. He was so angry that he had to endure it.

Thinking of this, I glared at Qin Minghao and blamed him, if not because he himself needed to do this.

Qin Minghao whispered: "Pay attention to your expression and think about your current identity."