Chapter 9 Visitor

Xie Yun looked at it and started to break it off again. She felt tired on the first day of the autumn harvest. There were still so many days left, and she became even more tired when she thought about it.

In an office of the Military Department in the capital, an old man said to the man in front of him: "Go there for me during your vacation to see how she is doing. I didn't expect her to go to the countryside. If someone bullies her, Just help me."

"Promise to complete the mission," the man said with a military salute.

"Ting, then go ahead."

"Yes" said the man and left the office.

Xie Yun is working hard on the autumn harvest, which will be finished by the first day of the year. After returning home, I washed myself, soaked in the hot springs, and then went to bed.

The next morning I didn't even cook. I took some food from the space and went up to the house after eating. Xie Yunjue fucked a lot faster today than yesterday. Could it be that she fucked smoothly? In this way, I broke off the corn every day until my hands became soft. After a few days, I finally finished breaking it off. After that, she started to harvest the soybeans. This was really unbearable.

At the end of the day, it felt like her waist was no longer her own. I really don't want to do the autumn harvest, but I have no choice. I can usually do something else or not go out, but the autumn harvest is not a problem. The entire brigade, regardless of men, women, old or young, has to do it.

I straightened up and took a drink of water. I looked around and saw that everyone was bending down to cut the land. No, there was another one standing, the female educated youth with short hair, wiping her tears. This showed that she was still very capable. She didn't even cry, so she gave herself a thumbs up.

Ever since I was criticized by her that day, I no longer find fault with her every time I see her, but my nostrils are still pointed in the sky.

After drinking the water, she bent down and continued, thinking that as long as she persisted for a few days, she would be able to cook salted fish again. Just as she was dreaming about the future, Xie Yun heard someone calling her name at the end of the field. She stood up and looked at the end of the field and saw that it was the captain and a man in military uniform. When the captain saw her turning around and waving to her, Xie Yun saw that she was indeed calling her and took the sickle to the ground.

When he arrived in front of the captain, he asked, "Captain, are you looking for me?" He glanced at the person next to him. He must have been 1.9 meters tall. He had bronze skin, an ordinary appearance, and a serious expression. Uh...it looks a bit scary.

"Xie Zhiqing is the soldier comrade looking for you," the captain said to Xie Yun.

Xie Yun looked up at the soldier and said, "Hello, comrade, I am Xie Yun. What do you want from me?"

Qin Minghao looked at the beautiful little girl in front of him, who was white and tender. She wore a straw hat on her head, gloves on her hands and a sharp sickle. "Hello, Comrade Xie Yun, my name is Qin Minghao. It's your dear. If you're an old leader, don't worry, you asked me to come over and take a look." After saying that, he looked at the sickle in Xie Yun's hand and found it unpleasant. "You have to do it every day." Do these jobs?"

Xie Yun replied: "Ah? Oh, isn't it the autumn harvest? We'll be done harvesting the soybeans and sweet potatoes."

Qin Minghao asked, "How much land do you need to cut in a day?"

"Just go from here to there, just finish these cuts. It's good for me here, the captain takes good care of me, and the villagers are easy to get along with. Comrade, go back and tell the old leader not to worry about me." Xie Yunxiao Said.

Qin Minghao looked at the land, then at her delicate and frail little body, and frowned. He looked up at the captain, "Captain, can you help me take the things back to Comrade Xie Yun?"

The captain looked at the two bags beside him and said, "Hey." After Qin Minghao said that, he reached out and took the sickle from Xie Yun's hand. He looked at Xie Yun and said, "You and the captain send the things back first
"Ah? Oh, okay" Xie Yun was a little confused. What is going on?

After Qin Zahao finished speaking, he took the sickle and cut the land. The captain said: "Let's send the things back to him first." After saying that, he picked up the luggage bag and left first. Xie Yun saw it and quickly followed. After delivering the luggage, Xie Yun hurriedly walked to the field and said: "Comrade Qin, I should do it." Qin Zahao said without raising his head: "You go up and have a rest."

Xie Yun said: "Comrade Qin, please give it to me, I can do it myself."

Qin Zahao said: "Just rest, it won't take long for me to finish cutting."

"Comrade Qin"

"Waiting for a while"

Xie Yun... I felt like she looked so much like a white lotus. The white lotus written in the book seemed to look like this, and she shook the goosebumps on her body. Seeing as it's time for lunch, it's better to go back to him to cook first, and then come back to him for dinner after cooking.

When I got home, I got some mushrooms and vermicelli stewed with air-dried chicken, mixed with some spinach, made a soup with seafood, got a small bowl of pickles, and steamed 2-noodle steamed buns as my staple food. Now that these are good for entertaining guests, I locked the door and walked into the fields after cooking.

She didn't know that while she was home cooking, she had become the subject of gossip. At first, everyone was very curious when they saw the captain bringing someone over.

They saw that he was looking for Xie Yun because they were far away and couldn't hear what was said. After Xie Yun and the captain left, it was replaced by military comrades to cede the land, and they began to talk about it. Some said they were relatives, some said they were lovers, but no one thought they were siblings because they looked so different.

People from the educated youth here also talk about this. Short-haired female educated youth Wang Hong said, "Is that man Xie Yun's partner? He's not very tall."

The female educated youth who came with her, Chen Zhaodi, "may be a relative, but she doesn't look like a match."

New male educated youth Wang Lei "I don't even look like a relative"

Another male educated youth, Xu Jianye, said, "Is this really Xie Yun's partner?"

Han Jun, an old educated youth, "It doesn't matter who it is, it has nothing to do with us."

Here, Xie Yun came to the field and looked at the land that was about to be mowed. She was startled. It must have been mowed too fast. She still had to work for a day, so it was amazing that he was almost done.

Xie Yun walked to Qin Zahao and said, "Comrade Qin, stop doing it now. Let's eat first while I'm cooking."

Qin Zahao glanced at Xie Yun and said, "I'll finish it soon." After saying that, he bent down and started cutting again. Xie Yunhao looked at him from the side and looked at him. At his speed, it would not take long for him to finish the job. He walked to the side and started.

I pulled it out with my hands. Although it was slow, it added up. After a while, they were all finished. I found the accountant and took note of it before walking back. Neither of them spoke a word along the way. After arriving home, he unlocked the door and went into the courtyard. He got him a basin and asked him to wash it. He also washed his hands and served the dishes in the kitchen.

Qin Zahao looked at the dishes and steamed buns on the table. This dish was too rich. Could he have eaten all the good things in her house? Glancing at the little girl opposite, I saw that she had grown up pampered. Now she was left alone. It was not easy to live by herself, and she had such tiring work. There were still a few days left for her vacation. These days Just do all the hard work for her and buy some things for her to keep.

Xie Yun is drinking soup here. It's so delicious. I think I can make some more next time. After dinner, Qin Zahao followed him and put away the bowls. Xie Yun was washing the dishes in the kitchen. Qin Zahao returned to the main room and put the luggage bag he brought on the table, and started to take things out.