Chapter 40 Marriage

"Tell me, what's going on with that fake white lotus?" Xie Yun asked Yu.

Qin Zahao quickly expressed his opinion, "My daughter-in-law and I really have nothing to do with her."

"What is she? Where is her home? What does she do?"

"My daughter-in-law, Xing Fang, is also from the compound. I don't know what she does." Qin Zahao quickly expressed his opinion, "My daughter-in-law, I really have nothing to do with her. I really don't know what she is doing." "

Xie Yun looked at Qin Zahao and said, "I believe you, but she probably hates us. I'm afraid she will play tricks."

Qin Zahao felt relieved when he heard Xie Yun say that he believed him, and then began to think about what Xie Yun said.

"Our family will have a banquet soon. Will she cause trouble at the banquet? Besides, it's not peaceful now, so we need to take more precautions. Now it's better to be careful than to be afraid of ten thousand, or just in case." Xie Yun said .

Qin Zahao also thought, "I will tell my family and let everyone be careful."

Xie Yun thought for a while and said: "The best thing for us is to check again and collect everything that cannot be found. We have to be on guard."

"Okay, that's no problem. I'll start cleaning it up in a minute."

"Then you go ahead." After the two of them said this, Qin Zahao started to take action. He collected all the things at home that could be taken out to talk about things and put them in the ton room at home.

Xie Yun also reminded that "there are still books." Xie Yun remembered that the whole novel said that he was arrested because he found some book.

After doing everything he could, Xie Yun started cooking.

Qin Hao also went home in the evening. After dinner, Qin Dahao and Qin Hao stayed in the study for a long time before coming out.

The next morning, Grandpa Qin and Grandma Qin came. After the two old people entered the house, they liked it even more when they saw that Xie Yun was so beautiful, elegant and not petty at all.

Grandma Qin took Xie Yun's hand and said, "Kid, take this. Grandma gave it to you." After saying that, she took out an imperial green bracelet from her pocket and put it on Xie Yun.

Xie Yun looked at it and said quickly: "Grandma, this is too expensive. I can't have it." Ten million.

"You can take it if grandma gives it to you. Every daughter-in-law of our Qin family has

Xie Yun looked at Qin Zahao.

"Grandma gives it to you, just take it," Qin Zahao said as he looked at Xie Yun.

"Thank you grandma" Xie Yun accepted it with a smile.

In the afternoon, Xie Yun and Qin Zahao went out and bought all the dishes to be cooked. I didn't buy too much food or meat, and I didn't invite too many people. I just invited some close friends. Since we only live here alone, we don't have many relatives.

On the wedding day, Grandpa Qin's old friend came to be the witness. Xie Yun and Qin Zahao swore in front of the leader's portrait. After all the procedures were completed, the wine started.

Everyone was very happy to be together, and those who exchanged glasses were particularly happy.

Many people came to the courtyard. Xie Yun and Qin Zahao didn't expect to see Xing Fang coming. They thought that today was a big day and they couldn't go out to chase people away. They could only pay more attention to her. .