Chapter 49 Results

After waiting for a moment, Li Mei said to the old lady, "Mom, do you want us all to go home and work on the land? If you have anything to do, you can't talk about it at home. You have to go to work to make trouble."

He turned around and gave Feng Dagang another look, "You have something to say. You didn't even give a shit. Why did I marry such a loser like you?"

Feng Dagang didn't say anything, he just squatted there with his head lowered. The old lady pointed at Li Mei and cursed: "Don't think I don't know what you are thinking. I am old, but I have a conscience. I will not hesitate to sacrifice your family for someone as heartless as you."

"I don't want someone like Feng Dagang anymore. I just think I don't have this son anymore, but none of you want to harm my granddaughter."

"My old lady is not dead yet, so you are like this. If I am dead, why don't you bully my granddaughter to death?"

As she spoke, the old lady cried again, but Feng Dagang still squatted there silently, not knowing what he was thinking.

Li Mei was so angry that she wanted to scold the old lady, but seeing so many officers looking at her and people from other offices also watching the fun, she didn't dare to scold her.

Feng Dagang squatted there without making a sound or looking at anyone. Li Mei beat him several times, but he did not move.

After more than half an hour, Hui Ren and the deputy factory director came and gave them the punishment results.

Li Mei was fired, and Feng Dagang warned her. From now on, Feng Dagang's salary would be 5 yuan per month for each of the old lady and daughter. Give it to your daughter until she gets married.

When Li Mei heard that she had been fired, she immediately started making a fuss, "You can't fire me. Her father agreed that I would find her in-laws. Besides, I am also her successor, so I should find her in-laws. You can't fire me."

As he spoke, he hit Feng Dagang a few more times and cursed: "Feng Dagang, you loser, why don't you speak up? Your mother, that old immortal, and that bitch of your family have done nothing to harm me. You don't even have a damn thing." If you let me go, you will be dead."

The old lady was not happy when she heard this. She looked at the factory leaders and said, "Look, leaders, it's better to write a note when she's like this, otherwise I'm afraid she'll do bad things again and harm my granddaughter."

The factory leaders also agreed. Li Mei didn't want to write. The factory leaders said that if she didn't write, they would hand her over. She would be forced to squat.

Li Mei had no choice but to write a receipt. The old lady took the receipt and money and left. Li Mei also dragged Feng Dagang to the bed while beating and scolding her.

Xie Yun and the others returned to the office when they saw that there was no excitement. They were still discussing the matter when they arrived in the office. It seemed that there was another topic in the factory.

At noon, when Qin Minghao took Xie Yun back to Xie by bicycle, Xie Yun was still talking to Qin Minghao about this matter.

The two of them went home, had a meal, took a nap and then went to work. In the afternoon, they heard Liu Xuemei say that Li Mei had scolded Feng Dagang at noon.

"Tell me, this Feng Dagang is really a coward. Anyone else would not be able to give Li Mei a beating. He, Feng Dagang, was beaten by Li Mei."

"It's just not bloody at all"

"Such a man has no future"

People in the office started talking again, but Xie Yun listened silently without speaking.