Chapter 100 Reunion

"Brother and sister, this is my sister-in-law." Yuan Aidang introduced his wife.

"Hello sister-in-law, sister-in-law, you are a smart person at first glance. If there is anything I don't understand in the future, sister-in-law, please teach me." Xie Yun also fell in love with Sister-in-law Yuan at first sight.

"Hey, you have such a little mouth. I like it. Let's go into the house and chat." After saying that, he took Xie Yun's hand and entered the house.

"I don't care about us anymore. Let's go inside. It's quite windy outside today." Yuan Aidang said to Qin Zahao while looking at the two women entering the house.

The two of them then entered the room and saw that they had already made an agreement.

Yuan Aidang also talked about the matter, and Xie Yun and Sister-in-law Yuan here started talking about the party before.

"I didn't come back that day. I heard that Wang Chunhua was making trouble. Brother Yuan didn't tell me in detail. I'm so curious if you tell me what's going on."

"That time when Wang Chunhua saw what Qin Zahao did for me, she wanted Wang Shengli to do it for her too." After that, Xie Yun told Wang Shengli how to skin shrimps for Wang Chunhua.

This made Sister-in-law Yuan happy, "She deserves it. If you look at this woman, her nose is not her nose, her face is not her face. If it weren't for Wang Shengli's sake, who would care about her?"

"Then will she come this time?"

"I don't know. I should be able to follow. I heard that she drugged Wang Shengli again a while ago." Sister-in-law Yuan whispered to Xie Yun.

"No!" Xie Yun's eyes widened and her mouth opened into an O shape.

It was simply unbelievable that they were still drugging each other even though they were married. I remembered what Qin Zahao said before.

It's possible if Wang Shengli never touches her, but I don't know whether it will succeed or not.

"Sister-in-law, where is your child?" Xie Yun came in for a long time without looking at the child.

"His father wanted to have a child, so he went to his father's house."

"I thought I could watch it this time"

"You should be annoyed after seeing that naughty boy."

"No, I just like children." The two of them talked for a while, then heard a sound outside.

It turned out that Wang Shengli came, followed by Wang Chunhua.

Sister-in-law Yuan and Xie Yun looked at each other, but Xie Yun ignored Wang Chunhua.

The same cannot be said for Sister-in-law Yuan. After all, she is coming to her home.

"Come inside and sit down, it's windy outside." Sister-in-law Yuan let them in.

Wang Chunhua took one look at Xie Yun and her face turned dark immediately.

She had dressed up specially today, thinking she would look the best. Xie Yun didn't come last time, so she thought she wouldn't come this time either.

I didn't expect that not only would he come, but he would also dress up so beautifully.

In fact, she had really wronged Xie Yun. This outfit was worn by Qin Zahao when he was doing full service. She followed him, so of course she had to pamper her old man.

But Wang Chunhua didn't know that, and thought Xie Yun had dressed up specially.

If Xie Yun knew what she was thinking, Xie Yun would definitely give her a big look, with such a big face that she would treat everyone like her, and nothing could compare to her.