Chapter 38 Wild Boar

"If we can all move, we won't have to buy too many things, just a sewing machine and a bicycle." Xie Yun said happily.

"Then when will you come? I'll pack it up in advance."

"Let's have sex after we've set up the drinks here."

"Okay, let's set up a bar on the day we get the certificate. Auntie said we'll go back to Kyoto to apply for it after we get the certificate."

After the two of them finished reading, they went back to the house. Xie Yun had to pack up all the things she didn't need, so she could just load the car next time.

Qin Minghao followed behind to help, and the two of them were busy eating dinner. After dinner, Qin Minghao didn't have time to eat. He had to stay here at night, and he had to get up in the morning to hunt some wild animals and come back to set up the table.

Xie Yun didn't stop him either. She just followed him and released some pheasants and hares on the mountain for him to catch more.

The two of them got up before dawn on the first morning. Qin Minghao refused to let Xie Yun go. Xie Yun said, "Why don't you do it first and then we can each catch our own thing?"

Qin Minghao...

After breakfast, the two of them went up the mountain. There was already thick snow on the mountain, so they had to be particularly careful on the road. When they were about to reach the top of the mountain, Xie Yun said, "I can't move anymore. Let's take a rest."

Qin Minghao found a stone to wipe the snow clean, and also put a small mat for her to sit down and rest. She went to take a look around, and Xie Yun took advantage of the husband to release a few pheasants and hares on the mountain. After releasing them, she quickly went back and sat down.

Qin Minghao is indeed very powerful. The ones she released caught 3 pheasants and 2 hares.

After Qin Minghao came back, Xie Yun asked, "Do we still want to go up?"

Qin Minghao saw that it was still early and said, "Let's go ahead. It's still early anyway." After that, he took her hand and went up.

The two of them climbed over the top of the mountain and jigged for a while. Qin Minghao shot two more pheasants. Xie Yun said, "Let's go back."

"good"

The two of them held hands and walked back. When they went back, they came from another way. After about ten minutes, they heard a humming sound. Qin Minghao quickly stopped and hugged Xie Yun. On the thick tree.

"Daughter-in-law, please don't come down here. I'm going to take a look."

"Okay, be careful." Xie Yun also knew how much she weighed, so she stayed patient and didn't hold him back. After thinking for a while, he took out a sharp wood cutting tool from the backpack (actually it was taken out from the space) and handed it to Qin Minghao.

"You take this"

Qin Minghao took it and frowned at the sharp , "You are not allowed to take such sharp things in the future. What if you hurt yourself?"

"I know, I will be careful."

Qin Minghao didn't say anything more, took the wood and went to the place where the sound came from.

Xie Yun couldn't see what was going on there, she could only listen to some noises. After more than ten minutes, Qin Minghao came back and took Xie Yun down from the tree.

Xie Yun checked Qin Minghao and found that he was not injured.

Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun's nervous look and smiled and said: "I don't know, this blood is from wild boars. I will take you to see it." After that, he took her hand and went there.