Chapter 30 Coming to market

Xie Yun also received the package mailed by Qin Hao, as well as the letter and remittance order. When I got home and opened it, I found a black woolen coat, a pair of black short leather boots, and black leather gloves inside. The remittance order was for only one yuan, and there were a lot of banknotes in the letter.

Xie Yun read Qin Hao's letter and missed Qin Hao very much. It was time for Xie Yun to visit Qin Hao now, so Xie Yun decided to go see Qin Hao.

Xie Yun went to the village chief to write a letter of introduction, and when she got home she started packing things to give to Qin Zahao.

I gave him a jar of sesame paste and eggs, made some meat sauce and hot sauce, took a chicken and rabbit, and made some dried meat. After thinking about it, I took some chicken and made some cotton-padded clothes for Qin Hao. Almost, I took them together after finishing today. It's getting cold now, so I just wear them.

In the evening, Tanhei finished finishing her clothes, and Xie Yun took a shower and went to bed. The next morning I got up early and set out. I didn't forget to put on makeup and go see Brother Qiang on the way.

Brother Qiang was so happy to see Xie Yun: "Little brother, you are here. I miss you so much this time."

Xie Yun said: "Brother Qiang, can you still do that business?"

Upon hearing this, Brother Qiang kept saying, "Do it, do it, do it." He made a lot of money in the winter. This is the God of Wealth.

Xie Yun said: "It's still the same old rule, pick up the goods after an hour, but our boss said it's okay if you have old items, but the quality must be guaranteed."

When Brother Qiang heard this, he said: "Hey, I don't have many old things in my hands. If my little brother wants them, I can take some."

Xie Yun replied: "Hey, then Brother Qiang, prepare to buy it. This time there is 40,000 yuan of goods, it's still the same place." Xie Yun finished speaking and stopped.

"Okay" Brother Qiang hurriedly went to get the money.

Xie Yun calculated that once she harvested the crops, she should be able to sell them all this winter. The money was sometimes used to buy a courtyard house and was kept, and the rest was used to do business after the reform and opening up.

After selling her things, Xie Yun bought a ticket and took a bus to the city. It was almost 4 o'clock when she got off the bus. Xie Yun thought about it and decided to go directly to the steel plant to wait for Qin Zahao to get off work and give him a surprise.

I found an aunt on the road and asked what was going on. When I was about to go to the steel factory, I found an empty alley. I went in and took out my things. I took them to the door of the steel factory and waited there.

The guard saw Xie Yun standing there and asked. Xie Yun said she was waiting for someone. The guard saw that it was almost time to get off work, so Xie Yun did not block the door and ignored her.

After a while, the steel plant started to get off work. Xie Yun watched people coming out from the side. When everyone was almost there, she saw Qin Hao coming out.

Qin Dahao and Wu Jun were walking out quickly, when suddenly there was a girl next to them, and she fell to Qin Dahao's side with an ouch.

Qin Hao jumped to the side when he heard the sound, and was about 3 meters away immediately. The woman fell to the ground with an ouch, and the ouch was so real.

She never thought [Qin Zahao reacted like this, didn't most people help him? How could he run so far?

Qin Hao's brows were furrowed tightly and his face was dark. "Is the physical condition of female workers so poor now? They can fall down on such a flat concrete road, but they can still contribute to the country. They are not here to hold us back."

When the woman heard this, she immediately started crying. She really cried this time. She had tears in her eyes when she fell down just now. She looked at Qin Dahao and made a pose. Now that she heard Qin Dahao say this, what will she do in the future? At work, with Qin Zahao's words, which team could still want her?

He was about to go home after get off work, but no one was there anymore, so they all gathered around to watch the excitement. Qin Hao was impatient and said to Wu Jun: "You handle it." After that, he left.

Xie Yun took a look at the commotion, and when she saw Qin Dahao, she shouted "Qin Dahao"

Qin Hao was bored to death and wanted to go home quickly, when he heard someone calling him, and it sounded like his wife's voice.

People watching the excitement at the door also heard the shouting, and people who were originally watching the excitement also looked over.

Just look at a little girl standing next to the door wearing a black woolen coat, black straight pants, black short leather boots, and a white scarf. She is white, tender and very beautiful. She is calling their factory director.

When Qin Minghao turned around and saw Xie Yun, he smiled happily, "Yunyun, why didn't you say anything to me when you came? I'll pick you up."

Qin Minghao said as he ran to Xie Yun and looked at Xie Yun.

Xie Yun smiled and said: "I want to give you a surprise."

Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun and said, "Yunyun, I'm so happy. Let's go home. Are you tired from the whole journey? Let's go back and have a rest."

Xie Yun looked at the woman still sitting on the ground and asked Qin Minghao: "Don't worry about it?"

Qin Minghao took a look and said quickly: "Don't worry about it, I am an honest wife."

Xie Yun smiled and said: "Good performance, I will reward you when I go back."

Qin Minghao's eyes lit up when he heard Xie Yun say that he would go back and reward him. He quickly picked up the things beside Xie Yun and said, "Daughter-in-law, let's go home."

After saying that, he walked home and said, "You are not allowed to carry so many things in the future, and you will be exhausted again. I don't lack anything here. If you have something, you can keep it for yourself."

Xie Yun followed him and listened to his chatter with a smile. When the people watching at the door saw the two of them like this, they asked Wu Jun, "Secretary Wu, who is that little girl? She's really pretty."

Wu Jun said: "That is the factory director's fiancée."

People at the door started talking.

"The factory director's fiancée is really cool"

"No wonder I look down on factory workers."

"Nonsense, I heard that our factory director was engaged before he joined our factory.

"No, I've heard about it too, but there are those shameless people who want to get involved."

"That's not what it is. It's so shameless."

"Isn't this destroying other people's families?"

"Our factory cannot have people like this. Isn't this ruining the atmosphere of our factory?"

"That's right, it's really shameless."

The woman on the ground cried even more sadly when she heard everyone scolding her. This time she really lost everything. His reputation was ruined even though he didn't hook up with her, so he didn't have the shame to sit down anymore, so he quickly got up and ran away covering his face.

Qin Minghao and Xie Yun also arrived in front of a courtyard. Qin Minghao took out the key and opened the door. Xie Yun followed Qi into the courtyard and saw that there were three rooms, a kitchen and a warehouse.

There is also a vegetable patch in the yard. Xie Yun asked: "Did you rent this yard?"

Qin Minghao said: "No, they are divided. The former factory director committed a crime and went down, so this place became vacant. I came to take over the points."

Xie Yun asked doubtfully: "Isn't it true that only your family can share a house?"

Qin Minghao explained, "This is because I am getting married soon, so the superiors specially take care of me." In fact, it is to communicate secretly and do tasks. But Qin Minghao couldn't say that these were all secrets.

Qin Minghao led Xie Yun into the house and put down the things.