Chapter 57 Dirty Man

Qin Minghao looked at the child for a while and then hugged Xie Yun and went to sleep. When he got up the next morning, Xie Yun fed the child and they went to work.

Xie Yun didn't take that man seriously. As long as he dared to come, don't blame her for being rude.

Xie Yun on the other end went home from get off work normally to feed her children. It was already afternoon when the man on the other end woke up in the hospital.

As soon as he woke up, he felt pain all over his body, especially his right arm. When he raised his right arm, he saw the plaster on it, which suggested that it was broken.

It hurt for a while, and then he saw that he was in the hospital, and then he remembered what happened yesterday.

The man thought bitterly that if he didn't catch the woman when he raised her, she would be sold to the mountains when he had enough fun.

Haha, he doesn't know how bad he is thinking now, and it will be ten times worse than he thought.

The appetites of the four babies are getting bigger and bigger now. After feeding one baby, Xie Yun's milk is not enough to feed the second baby. Now she only feeds one baby at a time.

It seems that the baby will have to stop breastfeeding in a while. Now that the baby is older, he will look at you and scream when he sees that other babies are not feeding him.

Qin Minghao looks at Xie Yun, and Xie Yun has the final say.

When Xie Yun came home from get off work that day, Aunt Wang told her that she had her package and had put it in the main room.

Xie Yun came to the main room and saw the address above, which was mailed by her grandparents.

She opened the package and saw several small packages inside. She opened the letter first and read it. It was written by her grandmother, saying that she knew she was getting married and could not come to the wedding, so she regretted not being able to give her a wedding.

She was happy to know that she had given birth to quadruplets. There were clothes and blankets for the children, and the rest was food brought to her by her uncle and grandfather.

There were a lot of dried seafood, as well as milk powder and malted milk. Since the child would definitely not be able to eat enough if she had too much milk, I gave her milk powder instead.

Xie Yun was particularly moved when she saw the letter and the things. Her grandfather, grandma, and uncle were really loyal to her, and she wanted to be loyal to them too.

After more than three months like this, Xie Yun stopped breastfeeding the child, and the child could crawl.

At the beginning, Xie Yun held the baby's little feet with her hands behind her. The baby started to move forward little by little as she pushed hard.

As long as the baby is not supported, the baby will crawl backwards quite quickly, and I don't know why.

Xie Yun and Qin Minghao are now home. The biggest pleasure every day is playing with their four babies. Every movement and expression of the babies is now particularly cute.

At the age of 100, Qin Minghao brought back the photos taken by the camera, and also took a family photo of the six of them, and developed several photos of each photo.

I have mailed it to Grandpa Qin, Father Qin, Mother Qin, and Grandpa and Grandma.

During this period, I also exchanged a lot of mountain goods with the captain's wife and the others. The mountain goods were brought back by people from the transportation team that Qin Minghao found.