Izuku Midoriya| Traitor pt.2

Ophelia Rogers: She was born in America to an unnamed American woman and All for One. All for One decided to bring her to Japan when she was six and that's where she's remained since then. She doesn't like Shigaraki, who is something like an adopted brother to her.

Quirk: Borrowing. It's like if All for One's Quirk and Neito Monoma's Quirk had a baby. She can borrow people's Quirk for however long she wants but they get to keep their Quirk. She has to touch the person to borrow their Quirk. She can also weld more then one Quirk at a time but chooses not to since it drains her quickly.

Age: 15, almost 16
-
I tapped my pen against the bar counter. "So the top three are Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, and Katsuki Bakugou. I'm sure you remember them from the Sports Festival."

I glanced over at Shigaraki to see him scratching his neck, "Yes."

"So the things is, I know we wouldn't be able to convert Midoriya. He has too much of a hero complex to become a villain. Todoroki wouldn't be convinced because he doesn't do shit for anyone. And Bakugou... we might could convince him. There's a small chance but it's there."

"So we kidnap Bakugou."

I cringed at the way he worded it. "That has much less finesse than I had hoped but yes. But not right now. We have to wait for the perfect moment."
-
I leaned back in my chair, looking at the back of Midoriya's messy green hair. "Have you ever thought of trying to straighten your hair?"

He jumped a little before turning to look at me, "Straighten my hair?"

I nodded before leaning forward and running a hand through his messy curls. "Yeah, straighten it. I think you'd look cute with it."

His cheeks colored and I turned around to Yaomomo. She looked a little... out of it. "Hey, Yaomomo."

Her head snapped up, "Ye-yes?"

"Do you think you could make a straightener?"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Uh no. But I do have one with me." She bent down, rummaging through her bag before bringing out a straightener.

"Thank you Yaomomo." I grabbed it before searching the classroom for a plug in. "Midoriya come here."

I grabbed one of the seats before forcing Midoriya into it. "Wha-what?"

"I'm straightening your hair." I grabbed some of his hair, placing it in the hot straightener. "Hey Mina, can I borrow your hairbrush?"

"Sure babe." She threw me a hot pink hair brush that I used to brush through Midoriya's hair.

"So, do you have a hero to intern under yet?"

"Uhm, yeah. Do you?"

"No, not yet. I was going to ask either Mr. Aizawa or Present Mic." They were the only heroes I even remotely trusted and even then the trust was barely existent.

I giggled as I finished Midoriya's hair. "You look cute."

His face turned red and I pulled my phone out. "Here, let's take a picture."

I looked at the camera, a small smile on my face and Midoriya's was still pink as he smiled. It was the first picture I had ever taken of myself and one of my friends.
-
"Mr. Aizawa!" I called out as I ran up to him down the hall.

He turned, a grimace on his face. "What is it problem child?"

"I want to intern under you."

"No."

I sweat dropped. "Please. I already asked Present Mic and he said he couldn't. I promise I won't ask anything of you again Mr. Aizawa."

He closed his eyes before sighing. "Fine. But I expect you to obey my every command."