Denki Kaminari| Sparks

Adhira Ahane: Doesn't seem like someone who would be petty but can be very petty when she wants to be.

Quirk: Electric Wave. She releases powerful waves, kinda like sound waves, using the electrical impulses found in her body. She can change the frequency of the waves but nothing else. If she uses too many of her electrical impulses then her body shuts down and it's almost as if she's paralyzed.

Age: 15
-
I ran up to the yellow haired boy sitting in the corner of the classroom, something yellow spasming off his body. "Kaminari?"

He shrunk back into the corner, a whimper coming from him, "Don't come near me, I might hurt you."

I knelt down, reaching a hand out to him.

"No, don't-"

My hand grabbed his, my skin tingling where the yellow lightning touched me. I giggled before I let out a scream, everything near me falling over.

"Adhira! Are you okay?!" Our school teacher ran over to us and she grabbed me, dragging me away from Kaminari. "I told you to not go near Denki, he doesn't have control of his Quirk."

I shook my head, "It wasn't him. He didn't hurt me. I-I felt something and then I screamed and it was an unusual feeling." I gestured to the mess around us, bookshelves fallen over, the table and chairs on their sides, "I did this."

She blinked before looking around, finally noticing everything fallen over. "Did you... did you get your Quirk?"
-
11 Years Later
I rushed up the sidewalk and into the entrance gate of the school, cursing my parents flight for being delayed. I was a couple days late for school, my flight from America being delayed because of weather. Principle Nezu said that was okay, that my spot in the Hero Course was still there, all I had to do was find my class.

I ran into the school, bypassing students in their uniforms but mine wasn't as neat as theirs, my tie being untied, my shirt not buttoned all the way up and my jacket was down around my elbows as I ran. It was hard trying to change in a train station.

I skidded to a stop in front of my class, the card outside of the tall door saying 1-A. I tried to fix my appearance the best I could before sliding the door open.

There was no one in there except for one man, laying in the floor in a bright yellow sleeping bag. A light snore came from him and I blinked.

"Uncle Aizawa?" I took my foot and nudged the homeless looking man.

He bolted upright, looking around before finally looking up at me. "Oh. You're finally here. Get changed into your hero costume and go out to Grounds B." Aizawa wasn't actually my uncle, he was just a family friend but he was like an uncle to me.

"Okay, thanks uncle." I gave him a salute before getting my case containing my hero costume. It took me a good bit to find where I could change into it but I eventually did find it.

I walked into the surveillance room that Aizawa said All Might would be in, hanging around the back as I walked in unnoticed. I watched the people on the tv in front of All Might while also observing the people in the room.

The two boys on the screen was basically destroying the building they were in and I shook my head. That's stupid. Everyone else was impressed by the teams performance and All Might turned to us.

"Tenya Ida was the best during this match. Why is this?" I could only assume that was the boy in the full metal suit.

"He adapted quickly to his situation. He didn't use long range attacks, destroying the building, and he didn't do anything too risky like that girl did to secure the bomb. He did good, having a counter strategy and everything." I stepped forward, everyone turning to me as I started talking.