The Marauders| Serious

Sirius Black's whole class laughs once again as he transfigured Severus Snape's robes into dozens of spiders that crawled among him. As the greasy, black haired boy swatted at the spiders, trying to make them go away, their teacher showed up, Professor McGonagall.

She takes one look at the scene before transfiguring the spiders back into a robe, much to the relief of Severus.

Sirius frowned and Professor McGonagall whirled around on him, "Mister Black."

He straightened up in his seat, as did the rest of his friends, "Yes ma'am?"

"Am I correct in assuming that you had something to do with that?"

Sirius looked away before nodding, "Yes ma'am."

Professor McGonagall sighed, "I'll need to see you after class." She eyed his three friends, "And I'll need to see you three too."
-
Sirius stood next to James as Professor McGonagall reprimanded them for everything they've ever done to Severus. They couldn't help but laugh as she mentions some of their pranks, still enjoying Snivellus's reactions to them.

Professor McGonagall sighed, "Boys, I am seri-"

James, Remus, and Peter all stood on their toes, waiting for McGonagall to finish her sentence while Sirius beamed.

Professor McGonagall cleared her throat, "I am not kidding. You will end up in a lot of trouble one day."

All four Marauders sighed at the their wasted opportunity, "Yes Professor McGonagall."