Konahamaru Sarutobi| Scarf

I frowned as I noticed the little kid following us, "Hey Naruto," I whispered, "who's the kid?"

Naruto grinned as he walked through the Hidden Leaf with his hands behind his head, "My student, Konahamaru. We're technically rivals since we both want to become Hokage."

I nodded, "So he just follows you around?"

He nodded, "Yup. Sometimes he tries to defeat me. Sometimes we train together. It's mainly him trying to defeat me."

I gave a little laugh, "He sounds just as stupid as you."

"Hey!"

There was a yell and the little kid, a boy with dark blue eyes and brown, spiky hair, came and tried to kick Naruto. I did a quick backflip to get away and watched as Naruto defeated the kid, "Give it up, dattebayo!"

"Never big brother Naruto!" He continued to try to attack Naruto but he just held him off with one hand to his forehead.

I snorted, "Good job kid. Now there's two of them."

Konahamaru turned to me, his eyes widening, "Big brother Naruto, who's the girl?"

I narrowed my eyes as I came up to him, not caring if he was a little kid, "My name is Tanaka Hikari but you may call me Hikari child."

He frowned as he looked up at me, crossing his arms, "My name is not child, I am Sarutobi Konahamaru, the grandson of the third Hokage."

"Oh forgive me Konahamaru, but that doesn't mean you aren't a child." I looked at him, noticing the blue scarf trailing after him, "You're gonna trip over that scarf one day." I said before walking away.
-
"Boss! Boss!"

I cringed as I heard the familiar high pitched voice of Konahamaru and groaned, "Naruto, make him go away."

"Why don't you like Konahamaru?"

"Because he's a spoilt little brat who gets anything he wants because he's the grandson of the third Hokage. Hell Naruto, the entire village calls him "Honorable Grandson". He thinks he can do whatever he wants."

I turned around to see Konahamaru behind me, "D- do you really think that big sister Hikari?"

I nodded, "Tell me child, when was the last time you've gotten in trouble for defacing Hokage Rock? Or for talking back to your superiors? When was the last time someone called you by your name instead of "oh honorable grandson?"

I expected Konahamaru to fight back, lash out or something but he didn't. He ran away, his two friends following him and Naruto punched me, "What was that for? You hurt his feelings dattebayo!"

I shrugged, "There will be a time, a time that will come very soon that Konahamaru needs to grow up. I'm only helping with that path while you help him become a ninja. We're making him into an esteemed ninja Naruto, one every village can be proud to have." I smiled at him, "Like how you'll be one day."
-
I looked at my team worriedly, Sasuke and Shino already going after the Suna-nin that escaped, "I'll go check on the citizens, you guys go after Sasuke and them."

Naruto nodded and Sakura was about to argue but I was already leaving the arena, seeing the deserted streets of Konoha.

I ran across roof tops, jumping from top to top, not seeing any citizens and I knew they were already at Hokage Rock.

I changed directions, heading towards the rock and I stopped, seeing academy teachers and other nin herding the citizens and academy students.

I paused until I saw familiar spiky brown hair and internally sighed in relief. I approached him and his friends, all who looked worried.