Peace

Rimuru POV

Upon returning to town whilst surrounded by my overprotective executives, I sent Shuna ahead to prepare some clothing for Sakura and Kalpas while ordering everyone else to take their rest seriously before working again. They dispersed after that and I was left with Milim, Sakura and Kalpas.

"Now! To the workshop!" I announced

"Shut up! Why must I listen to you, kid?!" Kalpas yelled in annoyance

"Enough, Kalpas. She is kind enough to help you out, just listen for once." Sakura chides

"Gh... Fine."

"Milim." I called with my hands on my hip as she flinched from her attacking position, "What did I say about violence?"

"But... But..."

"It's alright! Now, let's go!"

Dragging Milim by hand, I guided them to the workshop as Shuna immediately greeted us with her smile.

"Welcome, Rimuru-sama! I have the clothes prepared inside. Please come in, everyone." Shuna said

I nodded and looked over to Sakura.

"Come on, Sakura! You won't be able to go inside in that form!" I encouraged her before looking at the two dwarf brothers in the room, "Close your eyes, you two! Kalpas, you too! If I see any peeking, I'll get Shion-chan to cook for you!"

The brothers immediately shut their eyes and covered them while Kalpas grumbles something incoherent under his breath and turns away from us.

"There's no one else in the vicinity." I assured her

Sakura nods and starts turning back into her normal human form with fox ears on her head, a sleeveless white shirt, and short pants as her temporary wear. Shuna quickly leads her into a changing room with outfits prepared. After confirming that she was inside, Kalpas was then led to another changing room to get his own clothes.

I'm amazed that he even had his old clothes whilst inside Charybdis.

"I want to have a private conversation with them later, Milim. Could you hang out with Shuna-chan while I'm at it?" I requested

She whines to deny me, "Huh?! But my bestie..."

"Don't be so sad! We can still hang out after that! I still have to make you the weapon that I promised!" I reminded her

Her eyes sparkled at the mention of the promised new weapon and she immediately regained her happy self again. Soon, Sakura and Kalpas stepped out with their new outfits.

Wow...! Such superb work as always by Shuna-chan and the brothers!

Sakura is wearing a casual kimono with the same white and pink coloration that Shuna wears but as she prefers comfort, she had requested the skirt to be shorter, just touching her knees. Her shoes are geta with white straps sewn in. Kalpas now wears a black coat, leaving a few buttons open to expose his chest as he usually does before, and long black pants and covered shoes complete his outfit.

"Amazing work as usual! Thank you, you three!" I praised

"It is the least we could do, Rimuru-sama." Shuna giggles before looking at us again, "Shall I deliver your dinner to your residence? You must be exhausted from the fight today."

"Hm... Sure, if it's not too much trouble! I have to speak privately with my guests too, so could you bring their portion as well later?" I requested

"Not a problem!"

Thanking her again, I left Milim with her and left with Sakura and Kalpas, leading them to my residence.

"Here it is!"