Jarah:fainting

Setting takes place during the summer and it's one of the hottest days of the years

John B and Sarah were out and about going shopping for fans since there air conditioning was getting fixed since a huge heat wave was going on. John B and Sarah found a fan that worked perfect for them so they bought and on there way John B had notice Sarah was looking a little paler than usual. John B asked Sarah "are you ok you look a little pale." Sarah replied "yea I'm fine everything is fine". John B just nodded and drove home right as they pulled into there driveway, John B took there newly bought fans inside there house. Sarah was about to get out of the car to head inside but right as she got out,a wave of dizziness went through her body. She quickly grabbed onto the car door and called out for John B but her voice wasn't loud enough for him to hear. John B set up the fans and right when he finished he heard Sarah yell his name,so he quickly ran outside and saw her sitting inside of the car. John B was very out of breath but he asked Sarah "what's wrong are you ok?" Sarah was still trying to focus on John B's voice but her dizziness kept taking over. John B kept repeating her name over and over until she tried to stand up but immediately collapsed into John B's arms. John B quickly grabbed Sarah out of the car kicked the car door shut and went inside. He placed Sarah down on the couch and grabbed all the ice packs they owned then placed them all over Sarah's body. John B waited for what felt like hours for Sarah to wake up. John B sat on the ground right beside Sarah and kept shaking and telling her to wake up. Then out of no where Sarah had jolted up from couch asking what had happened and why she is on the couch. John B ended up telling her that she had passed out from the heat. Sarah ended up getting a glass of water and cuddled up with John B for the rest of the day.

Sorry this isn't as long as the other oneshots before I'm having real writers block rn so could you guys please request stuff you want me to write about. (Not forcing)