Jarah:Nightmare

Context:Sarah and John B have a six year old daughter named Charlotte she's been having nightmares after watching a scary movie. Also go check out my book Home. Please leave some comments on it!!

"Mommy Daddy" Charlotte yelled. Sarah and John B ran into Charlotte's room and saw her sitting in her bed crying. "What's wrong baby." Sarah said. "I had a scary dream." Charlotte cried. "You're ok it wasn't real." John B said. "Daddy the monster was in my closet." Charlotte hiccuped. "Do you want me to check for monsters in your closet?" Sarah said. "No Daddy can check." Charlotte said. John B opened her closet and showed Charlotte that there wasn't a monster in there. "See no monster now try and get some sleep." John B said. "Daddy stay with me." Charlotte said. "Why don't we stay in me and mommy's room." John B said. "Ok" Charlotte said. John B carried Charlotte to their room once he placed her on the bed he went back for Sarah. "Daddy can you check for monsters again." Charlotte said. John B checked every nook and cranny just so Charlotte could sleep peacefully. "See no monsters." John B said. Charlotte just laid on John B arms while Sarah was asleep on her side. Then a tree branch hit the window which caused Charlotte to jump. "It was just a stick honey." John B. "I'm scared Daddy." Charlotte said. "I'll protect you from all the monsters." John B said. "What about Mommy?" Charlotte said. "I'll protect her too don't you worry." John B said. "Promise" Charlotte said. "Promise" John B said. Charlotte and John B went to sleep hoping no monsters came to get them.

Sorry this is so short but lmk if you have any mini series request like the Jiara finding out mini series,the Jiara and Gracie Maybank mini series,or a new one with any of the couples. (I personally like the Jiara ones but maybe I can make a good one with Jarah or Kiara and Sarah.)