Your my daughter? ( Jiara)

Context:read to find out!! Italics mean flashbacks

"This can't be happening. This fucking piece of plastic is a lie. What are my parents gonna say." Kiara whispered to herself. "Kiara are you ok in there. Your mom and dad are waiting for you." Sarah whispered yelled. "One second." Kiara said.  Kiara quickly fixed her hair and wiped the tear stains off of her face and walked out of the bathroom. "Kiara is everything ok? You seem a little paler than usual." Anna said. "Oh I'm fine just feeling a little sick... I'm just gonna head up to my room." Kiara said. "Ok well just call us if you need anything." Anna said. Sarah walked over to Kiara and whispered "text me the results as soon I leave I'll be there with you every step of the way." Sarah then said bye to Anna and Mike and walked out of the house. Kiara waked upstairs and looked at the pregnancy test she was holding in her hands. "I'm 17 years old and I'm pregnant what am I gonna do now."

Five years later
"Mommy wake up wake up Auntie Sarah almost here." Bailey said as she was jumping on Kiara's bed. Kiara rolled over and checked her phone to see that it was 1:00am. "Bailey it's 1 in the morning Auntie Sarah is coming at 1 in the afternoon. Please go back to bed." Kiara said "I can't go back to sleep Mommy I'll miss Auntie Sarah." Bailey said. "Bails you aren't gonna miss Auntie Sarah ok. Now either sleep with me or sleep in your room." Kiara said as she placed Bailey onto the floor. "I can't sleep Mommy." Bailey said as she yawned. Bailey felt a wave of tiredness hit her and she started to fall asleep on the edge of Kiara's bed. "Alright let's get you back in bed my little sunshine." Kiara said while rubbing Bailey's back. Kiara placed Bailey into her bed,pulled her covers on top of her and, kissed her cheek. Kiara walked back to her bedroom and went back to bed.

Kiara rolled over and checked the time on her phone and saw that it was 10am. She scrolled through instagram and while she as scrolling she saw an old picture of her and JJ pop up. "Wow if only I had enough courage to tell you I was pregnant. Maybe things would be different." Kiara said. "Mommy why are you crying?" Bailey asked. "Oh Bails I didn't know you were up. I just saw a picture of an old friend." Kiara said while wiping the tears off of her face. "Can I see the picture Mommy?" Bailey asked. "Yea come by me so I can show you." Kiara said while she watched struggle to climb on top of her bed. "Bails do you need help?" Kiara asked while laughing at Bailey. "No Mommy I'm a big girl and I can do this all by myself." Bailey said as she slowly slid down the side of Kiara's comforter. "Mommy I need help." Bailey said as she reached her arms waiting for Kiara to pick her up off of the floor. Kiara chuckled and lifted Bailey up onto her bed and showed her the picture.

"Mommy who is that?"Bailey asked. "Umm he's an old friend." Kiara said. "Do you think he's my daddy?" Bailey asked. "Umm maybe I'll ask him and see. Now you need to shower and get ready so we can go to the store." Kiara said. "Ok can we wear our matching dresses please Mommy." Bailey asked with puppy dog eyes. "Ummmm ok Bailey we can wear our matching dresses. Man those cute little brown eyes get me every time." Kiara said. "Yea your the best Mommy ever." Bailey said while running to the bathroom. Kiara then got ready herself and started doing her makeup when Bailey called for her. "Bailey what is it?" Kiara said. "I I I fell in the shower." Bailey said while tears started seeping down her face. "Oh Bails can Mommy see where you got hurt?" Kiara asked. Bailey showed Kiara her knee and she saw a cut. She noticed that her razor must have fell when she slipped. "Ok Mommy's gonna get something from the first aid kit I'll be right back." Kiara said while she ran to get the first aid kit out of the hallway closet. Kiara came back into the bathroom and saw Bailey holding her knee and wiping her face. "Ok Mommy's back but I'm gonna wipe this on your knee but it's gonna sting a little bit." Kiara said. "Can I hold your hand Mommy?" Bailey asked. "Of course you can." Kiara said while giving Bailey her free hand to hold.  Kiara wiped the cleaning wipe on Bailey's knee and grabbed a band-aid. Kiara put the band-aid on Bailey's knee and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Does it feel better now?" Kiara asked. "Yea thanks Mommy." Bailey said as she ran off to her room. Kiara finished getting herself and Bailey ready. "Mommy someone's at the door." Bailey yelled while she was playing with her blocks on the living room floor. "Ok I'm coming." Kiara said.

Kiara opened the door and the person standing and the doorway was some she hasn't seen in five years. "Mommy that was the guy you said might be my daddy. Is he my daddy." Bailey said. "Umm he is in fact. Kiara said as she took a breath. "JJ this is Bailey. Our daughter." Kiara said as tears filled her eyes.

Hello everyone summer break has officially started for me so I will be writing more and let me know if you guys want a part 2 to this. Please let me know what part 2 should be about as well. Don't forget to leave requests down below. (Note I don't write smut)