Jarah:sprained ankle

Context:Sarah and John B are dating in this and Sarah sprained her ankle so John B has been taking care of her. When your done reading this please go read my book Home and let me know if you like it.

"John B I know I sprained my ankle but you don't have to keep carrying me around." Sarah said. "Well it's easier then watching you struggle on crutches." John B said. "I'm wearing a boot honey." Sarah said. "Right well I just wanted to carry you around now you have fun tanning while I go make a fruit bowl since Kie and Bells are coming right." John B said. "Yea" Sarah said. Sarah just laid out on the lawn chair she had out in the backyard when she heard little footstep coming towards her. "Awntie Sarah." Isabella said. "Hi Belly bean" Sarah said as she picked Isabella up. "Hey Kie" Sarah said. "Hey sorry we're late there was a little accident." Kiara said as she pointed at Isabella who was playing with her toys. "Oh it's fine John B was just helping me get around." Sarah said. "Aren't you allowed to walk in your boot?" Kiara asked. "I am but he won't let me." Sarah said. "Maybe he doesn't want you to get hurt even more JJ did that for me after I had Bells I barely moved a muscle." Kiara said. "I can't even walk to the bathroom without John B right there." Sarah said. John B was bringing out the fruit bowl he made when he overheard Sarah and Kiara laughing about everything he's been doing. "Here's your fruit" John B said as he slammed the bowl on the table. "I think he heard us." Kiara said. "I'm gonna go check on him you stay out here with Bells." Sarah said as she got up. As Sarah was getting up she stumbled. "Woah you were right about saying you can barely walk on your own." Kiara said as she grabbed Sarah's arm. "I know John B always helps me but now that he's mad at me I don't think that's gonna happen." Sarah said. "Maybe we should just call him out here." Kiara said. "John B" Sarah yelled. "What do you want?" John B said. "I wanted to talk to you inside." Sarah said. "Well walk inside since I help you too much." John B said. Kiara let go of Sarah's arm and watched as Sarah struggled to walk inside. Once they got inside Kiara continued to eat the fruit with Isabela. "Honey I'm sorry about what we said. It's just I want to have a little freedom with some things." Sarah said. "So I can still help you?" John B asked. "Yes you can still help me but you have to let me do some things on my own." Sarah said. "Ok I promise." John B said. "Ok I'm going back outside to tan." Sarah said. "Can I help you?" John B said. "You can hold my hand." Sarah said. John B held Sarah's hand as she walked outside. "JB" Isabella said. "Hey Bells" John B said. "Play with me" Isabella said. "Put your floaters then we can get into the pool." John B said. Isabella went by Kiara who was holding her floaters. John B got in the water and waited for Isabella. "Mommy watch me" Isabella said. "Ok I'm watching." Kiara said. Isabella jumped into John B's arms so Kiara and Sarah clapped for her. John B and Isabella played in the pool while Sarah and Kiara just tanned.

Sorry for the lack of updates I've been trying to think of a good little mini series to write but I can't think of one so if you guys have any ideas lmk. Also please read my book Home and lmk if it's good or not.