Kiara & Sarah:having another kid

Context:the last oneshot of Kiara and Sarah they had a daughter named Bailey. Kiara and Sarah have been talking about getting a sperm donor so they could have another kid. But as they were talking about it a few flashbacks started to come back. (Italics mean flashbacks)

"Sarah" Kiara groaned. "Is it time?" Sarah said. "I think so" Kiara said. Kiara was standing by the door waiting for Sarah when she felt the urge to push. "Kie are you pushing?" Sarah said. "Yes I'm sorry. I tried to wait." Kiara said. "Ok I'm gonna go get Kyleigh." Sarah said. (Kyleigh is their neighbor who is a certified labor and delivery nurse. So she's been helping Sarah and Kiara their entire pregnancy.) Kiara was still standing with one of her hands down by her legs just incase she needed to catch the baby. "Hey Kie do you wanna sit down?" Kyleigh said as she walked inside. "I can't it hurts too much" Kiara said before she screamed again. "Alright Sarah hold her hand. Kiara is ok if I look down there?" Kyleigh said. "I don't care just get this stupid thing out of me." Kiara yelled. Kyleigh checked to see if the baby's head was out. When she checked she saw that the baby was breech. "Kiara right now your baby is in the breech position." Kyleigh said. "What does that mean?" Sarah asked. "It's means your baby is being born feet first." Kyleigh said. "Oh my gosh is she going to be ok?" Sarah said. "She should be but that means Kiara is going to need push a lot harder." Kyleigh said. "When I say push I need you to push as hard you can." Kyleigh said. Kiara just shook her head and held Sarah's hand. "Push" Kyleigh said. Kiara pushed with all her might until she felt a little relief. "She's here" Kyleigh said. "Why isn't she crying?" Sarah asked. "There was little fluid in her mouth she should be crying any minute now." Kyleigh said. Right as she said that the sound of crying filled the room. "Here's your baby girl." Kyleigh said as she handed Kiara the baby. Kiara gently grabbed the baby and started crying. "Let's head to my office and I can get her checked out for you." Kyleigh said. Sarah helped Kiara walk to their car. "What are you guys name her?" Kyleigh asked as she buckled her seatbelt. "Bailey Rose Cameron." Sarah said. "That's adorable." Kyleigh said as she started to drive to her office.

"Sarah come quick." Kiara said. Sarah came running into the kitchen with Bailey in her arms. "Mama why are you crying?" Bailey said. "We're having baby!" Kiara said. "Really?" Sarah said. "yes" Kiara cried. "I'm gonna be a big sister." Bailey said. "Wait do I have to share my room?" Bailey said. "No we have any extra room so you don't have to share." Sarah said. Bailey was really excited to be a big sister but she was scared her moms weren't gonna love her the same. "Put me down." Bailey sassed. Sarah put Bailey down and then she ran to her room. "Bails where are you going?" Kiara asked. "I'm running away." Bailey said as she slammed her door shut. Bailey was in her room packing up some clothes and toys. "My mommy's don't love me anymore." Bailey said as she wrote a goodbye letter. Bailey then opened her door and walked downstairs. "Bailey you can't runaway." Kiara said. "Well I am." Bailey said. Bailey walked outside and shut the door. Kiara and Sarah watched as she walked right to the edge of the driveway. As she was walking she tripped over all crack in the sidewalk. "Should we help her?" Sarah asked. "Just wait" Kiara said. When Bailey fell she cut her knee and it started bleeding. "She's bleeding Kie. I'm going out there." Sarah said. Sarah walked outside and saw Bailey sitting on the ground holding her knee. "Mommy" Bailey cried. "Are you ok?" Sarah asked. "I hurt my knee." Bailey cried. "I see but I can't help you since you ran away maybe mama will help you." Sarah said. Kiara came outside and crouched next to Bailey.

"Mama help?" Bailey said. "I can't help you either." Kiara said. "If I don't run away will you help me?" Bailey said. "Maybe." Kiara said. Bailey hugged Kiara and Sarah tightly then she started crying. "Mommy are you guys still gonna love me when the baby is born?" Bailey asked. "Of course we will ." Sarah said. "Why wouldn't we bubs?" Kiara asked. "Because I ran away." Bailey said. "Bailey you barely made it too the sidewalk. I don't think you really ran away." Kiara said. "Can we go inside please. I forgot to bring a jacket and I'm cold." Sarah said. Kiara got up and picked Bailey up while Sarah grabbed Bailey's bag. "Sorry I ran away." Bailey said. "It's ok Bails as long as you promise to not run away again." Sarah said. "I promise" Bailey said. Sarah grabbed a napkin and a bandaid while Kiara cleaned Baileys cut. "Mommy that hurts" Bailey said. "Sorry bubs" Kiara said as she gave a kiss on her check. Sarah came back into the kitchen and gave Kiara the bandaid and napkin. "There you go Bails." Kiara said as she placed the bandaid on her knee. Sarah helped Bailey off of the counter and then she went back up to her room. "I think having another kid might just be the thing we need." Sarah said. "Yea but your no the one carrying it." Kiara said. "Well I offered." Sarah said. "I know but I like getting free foot massages." Kiara said. "Whatever" Sarah said as she gave Kiara a kiss. "Ewww that's gross" Bailey said at the top of the stairs. Kiara and Sarah just laughed as Bailey ran downstairs to give them a big hug. "You're the best mommy's ever." Bailey said. "You're the best daughter ever." Kiara said.

Here's the 100th oneshot!! Lmk if you guys like it. Also go check out and vote for my book Home!!