Kiara:hiding a big secret

Context:Kiara had a daughter at 14 and she never told any one of the pouges until... (Sarah and Kiara are dating in this) Kiara and Sarah are 18 in this.

"Kiara where are you going?" Sarah said. Kiara didn't answer since she was running out the door. "Kiara wait" Sarah said as she followed Kiara. "Sarah I don't need you to follow me." Kiara said. Sarah got in the car with Kiara. "I'm going with you." Sarah said as she bucked her seatbelt. "Fine just promise me you won't leave me." Kiara said. "Kiara are you crazy. What makes you think I'm going to leave you?" Sarah said. "Because I have a 4 year old daughter and today is the day she starts to live with me." Kiara said. "Kiara Carrera just because you have a daughter doesn't mean I'm going to leave you." Sarah said. "Really?" Kiara asked. "Yes now let's go." Sarah said. Kiara started the car and drove over to where her daughter was staying. Sarah was honestly excited to see Kiara's daughter but she was also scared because she didn't want her daughter to not like her. "Sar were here." Kiara said as she stopped the car. Kiara got out of the car and saw her daughter sitting outside on the porch. "Ellie what are you doing out here?" Kiara said. "Bad lady left me outside in the rain." Ellie said. Kiara picked Ellie up and brought her over to the car. "Mommy I'm cold" Ellie said as she sneezed. Kiara just placed Ellie down in the backseat and turned on the heat. "Ellie this is Sarah my girlfriend." Kiara said. Sarah waved to Ellie and she immediately fell in love with her. "Is she my mommy too?" Ellie asked. "She can be." Kiara said. Ellie just smiled and buckled her seatbelt.
"You ready to go home?" Kiara asked. "Yea" Elle said. Kiara started driving home and as she was driving home Ellie started crying. "What's wrong baby?" Kiara asked. "I think she's getting car sick." Sarah said. "Do we have a bag or something ?" Kiara asked. "Yea I'll give it to her." Sarah said as she grabbed the bag that she found on the floor. "Mommy my tummy hurts." Ellie cried. "We're almost home baby." Kiara said. Ellie just kept crying until the car had stopped. Kiara got out and as she opened the door Ellie puked all over the driveway.

Kiara stepped over the puke,grabbed Ellie and brought her inside. "Sarah can you spray the puke off of the driveway please." Kiara asked. "Yea I'm getting the hose." Sarah said as she walked over to grab the hose. "Mommy are you mad at me?" Ellie asked. "No why would I be mad at you?" Kiara asked. "Because I threw up." Ellie cried. "Ellie you're sick. I'm not gonna be mad at you just because you threw up." Kiara said. Kiara brought Ellie to the bathroom and wiped her face. Then Sarah walked in the bathroom and gave Kiara one of her shirts. "She can wear this after she takes a bath." Sarah said. "Thanks babe." Kiara said as she gave Sarah a kiss. "Eww" Ellie said. Sarah just walked out and shut the door. Kiara turned the water on and grabbed the bubble bath she had under the sink. "Mommy do I get to stay with you and Sarah now?" Ellie asked. "You sure do." Kiara said. Once the bath was ready Kiara walked out of the bathroom and let Ellie do whatever she needed to do. Sarah saw her walk out of the bathroom and into her room but she looked very sad. "Kiara" Sarah said. "What" Kiara said. "Are you ok?" Sarah asked. "No. What if I'm not a good mom to Ellie." Kiara cried. "Kie you're gonna be a great mom." Sarah said. "How do you know?" Kiara said. "I just do" Sarah said. "Mommy" Ellie yelled. Sarah and Kiara walked to the bathroom and saw Ellie struggling to put on Sarah's shirt. "Do you want help?" Sarah asked. "Please" Ellie said. Sarah helped Ellie put on her shirt while Kiara drained the bath water. Ellie do you want to see your new room?" Kiara asked. "No I wanna take a nap." Ellie said as she hugged Sarah. Sarah picked Ellie up and brought her to her room. "Wanna sleep with me or mommy." Sarah asked. Ellie didn't say anything since she had fell asleep on Sarah's shoulder. "Kie what do I do?" Sarah whispered. "Just let her sleep." Kiara said. Sarah just went on her phone while Ellie was asleep. Kiara then laid next to Sarah and fell asleep too. "Really Kie." Sarah said as she saw Kiara sleeping against her other shoulder.

Here's another oneshot for y'all!! I hope you like it.