Jiara:Pool day

Context:JJ and Kiara are spending the day at the pool. They are dating in this btw.

"Kie I'm hungry." JJ said. "What do you want?" Kiara asked. "I don't know" JJ said. "Well I'm eating my sandwich." Kiara said. JJ swam over to the edge of the pool where Kiara was sitting. "Boyfriend tax." JJ said. "Fine but take a small bite." Kiara said as she rolled her eyes. JJ took a small bite of Kiara's sandwich and went back to swimming. "Do you want your sandwich now or later?" Kiara said. "If I eat it now does that mean I have to stop swimming." JJ said. "JJ I'm not answering that." Kiara said. JJ got out of the pool and dried off. "Here." Kiara said as she gave JJ his sandwich. "You know you look smoking hot in that swimsuit right." JJ said. "I'm just wearing a blue bikini." Kiara said. "And you look super hot." JJ said. "Thank you sexy." Kiara said. "Don't start something you can't finish." JJ said. "Let me have half of your sandwich." Kiara said. JJ gave Kiara half of his sandwich and jumped in the pool. "JJ Maybank you're so dead." Kiara said who was covered with pool water. Kiara wrapped up her sandwich and she jumped in the pool. Kiara started splashing JJ and then he splashed her back. "Kiara stop." JJ said. Kiara stopped and just went back to swimming. "Kie wanna get out of here and you know." JJ said. "You've read my mind." Kiara said. Kiara and JJ got out of the pool and went back inside to do you know what.

Here's another oneshot sorry it's short but hope yall like it.