Saviors Pt. IV

Damon Leywin

"No, Adeanor." Kain said, his four arms ready to strike me down, but he was silenced as the dragon gave him a serious look, then as the two bowed to leave us, Kain spoke to me. "Your death won't come painless."

The spikes on the spike wall shot at them, and before I could watch, the three dragons with runes all over their bodies came at me. I dodged a punch, then swung my sword at the one's head, he ducked, a fist came at my face, colliding with it, sending me flying across the bunker and into the spike wall where the two asuras had just broken through.

I shot spikes at myself, reforming the ends of them into platforms for me to step on, and as I landed on them, I flew in the air looking down at the three dragons after getting hit. I could feel blood gushing out of my nose, but I stopped it, using my blood magic ability.

"Fine." I glared down at the three dragons, my aura growing even more as I pushed mana into my core. My body started to change forms as I activated my phase three of my Beast Will, and the three dragons looked up in confusion.

"Phase Three - Unchained Phantom"

Runes started to appear all over my body as I activated my SS-Class Beast Will from a Chained Phantom, a mana beast my father's clone found in the Beast Glades, a beast that would rival most mages. I'm the only one in this world from what I was told to be able to activate its third phase since no asura has ever tried, and no normal mage could, it gave me a unique ability.

"You think that power will help you!" One of them said, looking at me as the stones on the ceiling fell near us. "Let's show, let's show this Lesser who he is up against!" Pure mana swords appeared in each of their hands, and I rolled my eyes, not holding a weapon.

They have no idea what my Beast Will can do, I stepped forward, activating "Shadow Step" and I appeared below the one, swinging a newly conjured void sword at his ankle. The asura jumped up, barely dodging the attack as I came out of his shadow and started deflecting attacks from the three dragons as they pushed me back.

Whenever I couldn't deflect, I fell into my shadow and appeared in one of theirs, making it almost impossible to hit me unless you were able to see it coming. I shot wind blades in all directions, slicing the air as they passed through it, forcing the dragons to avoid them, even they weren't able to simply let the spell hit them.

The blades of the void wind slammed into walls, and as they did, it shook the entire bunker from the pure force of my power, but I kept doing it. I was forcing the three dragons to avoid them, and me coming at them, trying to split them up, knowing I could win a one on one fight with any of them.

I "Shadow Stepped" into the one, appearing behind him, swinging my sword at his side, he brought his mana sword down, and our blades connected. The two avoiding the wind blades around us launched at me, but I pushed more wind blade spells out of me, and I could see that the spell landed a couple of times as blood shot into the air. It didn't do anything serious, it looked like flesh wounds that merely healed almost instantly, but then again, I was perfectly fine now, but that's when I could feel Aya's and Bairon's life force fading away.

They are fighting an asura, fuck, I started using my blood magic on them, healing their bodies as best as I could, it appears as if Aya lost a lot of blood, but I'll handle it. A sword slid into my stomach as I was focusing on what I was feeling over there, and I bit down in pain as the dragon pushed forward.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as another blade entered my leg, but I "Shadow Stepped" once again away from them, shooting void wind blades and black spikes at them as I appeared, blood dripping down all over my clothes, but I continued healing the Lances that were already on the brink of death.