Ordering the Last Assault

(One Week Later)

Agrona Vritra

"You had one job, and yet, you simply couldn't complete it!" I said, looking at the so called Legacy as she sat across from me on the couch. "I don't care if both Grey and Virion were there, you should have taken both of them out!" I paused, she was silent, then added. "I need his body now!"

The room fell silent as I let my annoyance get the best of me, but it was appropriate, she has failed me too many times, each time using some sort of excuse to get out of it. I need Virion Leywin's body, and I am tired of waiting for it. I ignored the others in the room, they were meaningless to me at the moment, Nico, Melzri, Dragoth, and my daughter. I needed to hear why she simply can't complete the one task I need her to do.

"I'm sorry." She said, and I rolled my eyes. "Virion and Grey were both fighting me, and each other, and in moments, the two were able to simply vanish." Cecilia paused, shaking her head. "Then the Wraiths were ambushed by clones of Virion in Etril, and I was weakened from the earlier battle."

"And yet, if you would have just observed the fight afterwards, you would have known that the clones of Virion Leywin were almost out of mana, and without them, the Wraiths would have finished the job." I scolded her some more, she nodded, understanding that I was right, it was a clever play, but Virion's clones weren't able to last, whatever the spell was, it took a toll on them.

"I'm sorry." She said, and I looked into the girl's eyes, she used to be so cocky about how she could kill those two, and yet, nothing from her right now. "I won't fail you again." I turned my attention to Melzri, and as we met eyes, I nodded.

"You better not." I told her, and Melzri took a blade out and held it to Nico's throat, my Scythes were useless in those types of fights, even with some upgrades, but I still trusted them to some extent. "If you fail again, I will take Nico's life."

"What?!" Cecilia exclaimed, but before she could do anything, I released my aura and she went silent, looking over at Melzri. Nico's eyes were wide, a useless soul, the only reason he was still alive was because of Cecil.

I could see Melzri looked at Nico and say sorry, she did train him, but at my orders she would do anything. "Virion's army has moved to Sehz-Clar, under Seris's shield, but in a week, I will be ordering the last assault on them, unleashing our entire force." I paused, and as she looked up at me, I made sure to be clear. "You will go, lead the force, and you will kill both Virion and Grey Leywin, do I make myself clear?"

There was a long silence, Sylvie beside me was shaking, but she was fine, a tool that has given me everything. "Yes." Cecilia answered, and I nodded my head, then turned to Dragoth, knowing he had more information for me.

"Dragoth, you have news for me about the force, correct?" I asked, and he nodded his head. "Then please, enlighten us, make it clear on what Cecilia is up against, and what is between her and her love getting past this."

"It appears that they have moved the force of elves to the back, towards Seris's estates, we couldn't see it clearly, but we know they are still in there." Dragoth started, an army of elves didn't worry me, they were pathetic. "The blood army that Virion controls numbers now in the five hundred thousand, guarding the center of the Dominion, making sure if the shield falls that the two armies from both sides in Etril and Vechor join together before fighting them."

"Alright." I said, trying to figure out Virion's plan here. What is his goal? That force will not defeat what I am about to throw at him, and he knows it, so what is going on, or is he confident in his clones and blood troops.