God Killers Pt. I

Virion Leywin

"What?" The asura said, looking at me with wide eyes, which was a madly annoying sight for some reason. "What do you mean we can actually fight?" He is brain dead, like oh my god, did I not tell him this earlier.

"I told you I wasn't trying before; did you think I was joking?" I asked as I tilted my head at the asura. "I've been stuck in a pit for three months, barely able to move, I had to loosen my legs up, and now, I'm good to go." I wasn't going to go all out still, he was in a terrible state, he wasn't an asura anymore, I would grant him Retainer strength, maybe a little stronger. I did take away his mana usage, so he wasn't able to heal wounds, the blood loss was probably getting to him.

I get that I was fighting a god, but I've been stalling his death because of the wounded around me, my mother was badly injured, I was doing my best to heal her, and she'll be fine, but gramps, Adam, Rinia, and Cynthia are in terrible conditions.

Cynthia was pretty much dead, I was trying to bring her back, but I could only do so much, even with my own blood healing. The asura was looking at me with anger as I stood there, but it was alright, it gave me time to think.

Elder Virion was also on the brink of death, not like Cynthia, but the hole I closed on him was severe, and I mean severe, blood covered the ground where he was, and Hades was in him trying his best to heal him.

"Don't just stand there!" The asura screamed, shooting at me with his two arms. "I'll kill you!" I ducked under the first blade, dodged the second one, swung my blade, and our weapons met. I guess I should just end this, I mean, it's kind of pointless to play with him for a while.

'Hades, do your best to heal the internally injuries.' I told my bond, I had already filled his body up with blood mana, but it's not the same as regular blood, I had to manipulate the blood in him to create more, which was what Hades was doing.

'I know.' Hades thought back to me as a sword passed my head, and then my blade came up and slashed his stomach. 'It isn't looking too good though, Veer.' I knew that, but I couldn't respond to it, I couldn't see him die, he was someone who basically raised me.

Adam's wound, and well, the other Twin Horn members were easily healed, but as I fought, I could see their eyes wide in shock and awe. I was fighting a god, but he was a kid god, a weak one too.

"I'm done with you." I said, letting my swords vanish from my hands, and confusion raced across his face. I back stepped, shooting wind out of me, landing five yards from him, right next to my sister's mana barrier. "Kneel." I swung my hands down, manipulating the blood in the weak god, forcing him to fall to his knees.

"W-what?" The asura was on his knees, the weapons faded out of existence, and his two arms that were left stayed unmoving as I stared at him. "L-let me go! T-this isn't fair!" I turned away from him, looking at my sister as I stayed in my Beast Will, not knowing if I could control his body without the extra power.

"Veer." Ellie said, sensing that this fight was over already. "Oh my god!" She stopped casting her barrier, jumped up and hugged me. "I knew you weren't dead; I knew it." I just took in the hug, embracing it, I haven't seen her in so long, like me, me, clones have.

"Thanks for not giving up on me." I said with smile as her head was buried in my shoulder. My father got up, and seeing him here, it made me happy, it meant everything I did was worth it. "Dad." Ellie and I broke apart, and my dad's eyes filled with tears as we hugged.

"I should have known." He said as he held my head against his chest, my one horn almost poking into him, but it seemed like he didn't care. "Your mother will be so happy, so, so happy to see Arthur and you." I totally forgot Arthur was in the portal with Taci, I'm sure he is fine though, he is stronger than the point he would be at in the novel, but to be honest, I don't really know what happens after this.