Time Works in Mysterious Ways

(One Week Later)

Agrona Vritra

I placed the core down, turning towards the man I had tied up, well, an elf that's been here for quite some time, barely alive. I was going to be trying something, I had no clue what was going to happen, but if it works, things are going to get interesting.

I didn't need the core filled with my DNA for this, I was only using the aether and phoenix magic I was able to join together, or well, I think I joined them together. I wasn't completely sure yet, that's why I needed to do some test.

I had it so the elf couldn't talk, I didn't have time to listen to his pleads, they would simply annoy me. I took the syringe filled with the aether and phoenix mana, and surrounded it with a corrupted basis, this allows me to use the mana within, without actually using the mana myself. 

It basically gives me the abilities to some degree, but I didn't know what was going to happen. I didn't know if anything was going to happen. I looked into the elf's eyes as he started to cry, and I gave him a second, letting the antipaction build up in the both of us.

"I hope you don't die from this." I told him, speaking truthfully, not wanting him to die, wanting this all to work is my true desire. "But then again, I have plenty of other test subjects I can try this out on, so do what you want."

His eyes widened at that comment, and I pushed the spell forward, letting it surround him, the purple and red motts covered his body, if it wasn't for Sylvie, I wouldn't be able to see them, but with corrupted magic, and since she gathered them where I wanted, I could.

The spell continued to cover him, I pushed it forward more and more, then after a second or two, I activated it, hoping for the outcome I desired. I tried pushing the time into the elf, the reincarnation magic joining it, and as the two connected with him, I watched as he started decay.

His screams couldn't be heard, but seen, he was trying to tell me to stop, but I didn't. It only took a moment or two before he was nothing more than decayed skin, the elf was dead, and my spell did not work. I rolled my eyes and rang a bell, and as I did, two soldiers came stepping into the room, bowing their heads, knowing not to say anything.

"Get him out." I ordered, and as I did, they slowly raised their heads and made their way to the elf. "And bring me another." I made my back to my seat and sat down, grabbing the core once again, knowing that this was the key when the time came. 

They took the elf and left, going to get me another so that I could try again, there weren't a lot of different ways I could go about it, but I was going to try again and again. I pushed more of my mana into the core, manipulating and shaping it, I had a lot in it, but I wanted to make sure I had enough.

I continued going, waiting for the soldiers to bring me another elven slave, I wanted to try again. I needed to keep trying, this was the key to everything. Virion Leywin, you will be mine, this little game you are playing is pointless, and you don't even see it. 

Etril and Sehz-Clar have both fallen, and Truacia is next, but they could be reclaimed within hours. I didn't have any use for the people there at the moment, so I was waiting until Cecilia came back, which should be soon. At least, it should be, otherwise, I'll be forced to act without her.

I wasn't going to let Virion progress into Vechor where my armies are present, not counting the other Dominion's armies like Etril's and Truacia's. The door swung open, and the soldiers dragged another male elf into the room and strung him up like the other one was.