Saviors Pt. VII

Damon Leywin

"W-w-what happened to the dragons?" The asura asked, looking at me in horror. I held my arms up, looking at her in confusion. "W-what did you do?" Such a stupid bitch, I'll enjoy this one last kill.

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked her, then waved inward to my body. "I killed them." I conjured a black dagger in my right hand, unable to form a whole sword, and pointed it at the asura. "Now, I'm going to kill you."

"You are in no state to defeat me." She said, I tilted my head. "Look at you, I don't know how you defeated three Dragons by yourself, but after that, you have no chance of defeating me." The asura paused, sending me a smirk as she continued to speak. "You are going to be the one killed."

I focused on healing Aya, Bairon, and Varay, Mica seemed fine, but still, she was bleeding internally after getting hit a couple of times. "Mica, get Varay and Bairon away from here, don't move Aya." I told the Lance who was standing behind me, unmoving, trying to figure out what she could do.

This asura's third and fourth eye gave her the ability to observe pretty much everything. "Lance Aya is d-dead?" Mica said, and I shook my head, but didn't say anything, I had to take this fight away from them, my job was to make sure they didn't die, but that's going to be hard.

I wish my siblings were here, but they are all off doing something, Raven was in Alacrya, Nithe and Rosa were with the Leviathans, so it was only me here. "Lance Aya, no need for the illusions." I spoke up, knowing it would make this easier on them, and then I shot at the four armed asura, still in my phase three.

My dagger swung up, slicing through the air, her one arm grabbed my wrist as she dodged, then another hand with a staff in it came toward my gut, but I "Shadow Stepped" away before it could hit me, appearing behind her, catching the god off guard. I drove my dagger into her back, but before I could push further into her, a hand gripped my throat, then wrist, and I rolled my eyes.

"Get your filthy hands off me." I sent a wind blade out of my open hand, slicing her hand off that was on my throat. I felt the blood shoot all over me as she swung me with her other arm into nearby rubble.

"Ahhh!" She screamed as she healed herself. "Come on!" She roared as I climbed out of the rubble, spinning the dagger in my hand. "Taking a hand means nothing, I have three more." I laughed to myself; she was still down a hand.

I think I'm officially out of shadow steps, my mana was super low, but I don't care, this was fun, this was why I was born. "Damon!" My eyes widened as a bolt of thunder cracked, standing next to me was Bairon, a hole in his stomach. "Let me help."

I looked at him with disgust, but as we faced the four armed, not four handed asura, I shrugged. "Fine." I closed my eyes, pushing the blood in him to go faster, healing his wound a little more. I could sense that Varay and Aya were still unmoving, but I don't think Aya will be for a while, maybe forever.

"It doesn't matter." The asura told us. "Even if you stall me for a little longer, Taci and Kain will kill the Dicatheons within the tunnel." They were going to kill some of them, that was the truth, not much I could do, but I don't care, I did all I could.

"Shut the fuck up." I said, shrugging, catching a side glance from Bairon. "I killed what, one of you Pantheons while fighting four of you, then I proceeded to kill three Dragons, I'll take that as a win for me." I conjured another dagger in my other hand, holding them both tightly. "I'll add you to my kill count."

I had killed more asuras than my father, this was the truth, but it didn't matter, I'll never catch him in strength. "Bring it!" I shot at the asura, Bairon followed behind me, I slid under a hand, shot to my feet, swung my dagger towards her wrist, slicing it barely as Bairon's lightning spear hit nothing.