He's Here

(One Week Later)

Nico Sever

I was on my way to the teleportation gate, one of the Sovereigns came all the way here to deliver a message, supposedly it's something serious. I could feel Agrona's aura already heading there, which was surprising to me, he wasn't waiting for the Sovereign, he was going to him. Cecilia and Sylvie were with him of course, I was slightly behind them, so I needed to pick up the pace, so I didn't miss anything.

I started walking a little faster, but my mind went to the phoenixes downstairs in the dungeon. I've spoken to them two more times after the first time, trying to figure out what I should do, and I think that they have been a little more talkative each time. I learned a lot about them, and about everything going on, it was like I was reborn mentally, in a way, not really, I was just learning some more about everything.

They were right, killing Sylvie was the only way to make sure nothing bad happens to everybody, but I couldn't do that. Cecilia would hate me, but the phoenixes, they can help make sure none of that happens. I needed Agrona to leave for me to do anything with them, he's already tortured the one to almost death the last time I was there, so it hopefully will be soon. The issue is that he never leaves, the last time was for Grey at the Victoriad, he needs someone to do something.

It only took one more turn to arrive at the teleportation room, the door was wide open, and I could see Agrona, Cecilia, Sylvie, and Sovereign Exeges, the Sovereign of Etril. They looked at me as I stepped into the room, seeming to go silent, but Agrona spoke as I stopped beside Cecilia.

"Exeges, you told me that you had an urgent message, it better be worth it." He paused as he looked at his fellow Vritra, their auras taking my breath away, but I stood tall, I was used to it. "If I came down here this early for nothing, I'll find someone to replace you. We were about to order the troops to attack Sehz-Clar."

At the threat of his life, the Sovereign's eyes widened, but he stood tall, seeming to have an important message. "He's here." Exeges said, looking at Agrona. "A small town in my territory was attacked two to three weeks ago, Maerin, I thought maybe it was the Scythe's forces, but no, it was someone else."

"This seems like your issue, not mine." Agrona told him, shaking his head. "We have no time to worry about territory fights within your Dominion." Sovereign Exeges looked eager, but he said he's here, and if I had to guess, that he could only be one person.

"It's not a territory fight." Exeges shook his head. "Suppodesly, a few survivors were let free to deliver a message, a message to me, from a Vritra who took the town." He paused, then added. "Virion Leywin, the Devil of Dicathen is there, within the city, stating his conquest has begun for Alacrya."

Everybody froze, well, no one moved, but anger filled the air, blood lust as well, shaking me even more. "Let me go." Cecilia instantly said, looking at Agrona. "Let me kill him, if he is there, I can end this whole thing here and now." Sylvie looked at her father as well, seeming to agree with Cecil.

Agrona shook his head, thinking about what we should do, it seems what the phoenixes told me was true. "No, if this is true, that brat wants you to go there." Agrona looked at Exeges. "You have Wraiths, use them, wipe out any threat before it spreads anymore."

"Wraiths?" Exeges said, looking at Agrona. "I thought we were to hide them from the public, they are a myth amongst most people, you want me to send them there?" Agrona's face lit up in anger as he looked at Exeges. "I see, and you want me to kill them all."

"Yes." Agrona answered him. "But, if I know that brat, he isn't in that pathetic town, he most likely has what, weak Dicatheons there, or clones." As he brought up soldiers, Exeges looked at Agrona as if he had more to say. "Who's there?"