Devil verse Aldir Pt. II

I could feel the mana building up in the air, moving to fit their needs, they were asuras, it made sense that they would possess such power. This was a phoenix, I don't know how they fight, who would be better for this, Damon, Ivy, or Rosa, unless I fight them both myself, but I know that isn't smart.

A portal opened up and Ivy stepped through, it was like they read my mind, and I smirked as it closed, and the six of us just stared at one another, Ivy already knowing who she was going after. I already gave her permission to use her abilities now, she didn't need to hold back since everything has come to light.

"This is going to be a gas." I said as I activated my Beast Will, feeling the power building up within me, and as I did that, Ivy did the same, activating her Hamadryad Beast Will. "Ivy, kill the fucking phoenix."

Ivy vanished and attacked the one named Chul, the two went off into the distance, fighting and throwing spells at one another. I just stared at Aldir, but it was Hades who went next, going towards the Wyvern who flew up into the sky, away from my snake like bond who was chasing after him as they went in the opposite direction.

"Let's see what the mighty Aldir can do." I held my hand to the side and a blood sword formed in it. "I have been waiting for a fight like this for a while, one of the strongest asuras ever, oh my, this is, this is going to be fun!"

"You won't get the World Eater technique from my blood." He told me, and I nodded my head. "And I will never serve you, the only way this ends is if one of us dies." I didn't respond, not caring, this could be true, if he died it would suck, but hell, one less person I have to deal with in the future. "Are you prepared to die?"

He shot at me, his silver spear came up in one swoop, and I side stepped it, brought my sword up, and the two blades clashed. "Are you?" I asked, looking at him in his three eyes as he sent a kick into my stomach, but it was blocked as I swatted it to the side and grew a black spike at his chest.

He swung his spear through it, and I watched as it split in half, I shot wind and ice blades, and as the spells crashed down on him, he simply emitted a powerful aura that sent the spells away, then shot at me.

His spear came down, I dodged, brought my sword up, liquified it as he brought his spear forward to block it, and watched as it passed through his weapon and slashed his chest, drawing blood, then I dodged a mana slash that shot out of his open hand.

I was forced to back away from him, feeling his spell pass me, his wound healed within seconds, and the two of us shot at one another. I could tell when it came to precise movements, he was cleaner, maybe even faster, but I had blood magic on my side, I could see his movements before he even made them.

I dodged a swing, then another, smiling as his spear came at me over and over again. "Hahahahha!" I laughed, bringing my sword up, then grew multiple black spikes at him, forcing him back.

Mana slashes surged out of him, shooting at me at an insane speed, but I summoned a mana barricade and the two spells canceled out as they hit one another. I shot at him, bringing my sword to his chest, then spinning as he blocked my strike and slashing air as he vanished, appearing behind me as his speed grew even more.

"You have grown!" Aldir said as he brought his spear down on my back, but missed as I liquified myself and spun around, slashing my sword into his spear. A mana slash came at me and I side stepped it, dodged his spear, then grew a black spike into Aldir's chest, forcing him backwards as I backed up.

"That's how age works." I told the god, confused, conjuring another blood sword, then swinging it, pushing blood out the ends of it. Blood bullets formed in front of me, and shot at Aldir, he pushed mana out and deflected them all away, but I was on him after the spell finished.