A Game

Virion Leywin

I was with Ivy within an office inside of the Leviathan mansion, it was almost time for me to leave this place. I was going to go back to the Grotto, there are some things there that I need to straighten out, but afterwards I was going to go to Vechor.

Hades was in the forest nearby, hutting, gathering mana beast blood for himself, which was completely fine with me. We don't think that it will draw any attention from other asuran clans if he is out there, especially if there aren't any clans that close by.

"Father." Ivy spoke out from across the desk, looking at me with a curious face. "Are you sure bringing Selena is the wisest choice? Isn't there a chance that it ruins everything?" She asked, and as she said that I could feel Selena outside the mansion, coming inside, which meant she was most likely coming to see me.

She was with her brother sparring, and from the two, I think she might be just as strong, maybe not quite, but I don't know, nor do I care. "What do you think?" I asked, looking at her with a curious look of my own.

"No, I don't think it is wise to bring her with us." Ivy responded, and I nodded my head, trying to see just how smart she is. "If Kezess would see her with us, we would be screwed, he would know about the Leviathans, and would end up either attacking Dicathen or them."

"So, how do we control that?" I asked, already knowing what I was going to do, bringing Selena along actually makes things a little easier for us to manipulate everything. "How could we make Selena coming with us a good thing?"

"Umm." Ivy started to think about it as she crossed her legs and placed a hand on her chin. "I guess we could go and see Kezess with her, and then do what we were going to do with her support but getting her to listen to us would not be easy."

"Actually, it would." I told my daughter, I didn't need the mind slave spell, Selena has already told me that she would choose me over her clan, she made that very, very clear. "Obviously, there is a chance that she could ruin everything, but we can manage it, everything should go according to plan."

"I see." Ivy nodded her head, she has been sparring with the Leviathans, not just Holden, but others, and from what I've seen, she is stronger than all of them, not combined, but in a one on one fight, which is still great. "It could make things easier as well."

I nodded, feeling Selena getting closer to this room, she must know we are in here. "Alright, let's drop this for now, Ivy, she is about to be here, I'm sure you feel her coming." Ivy had some blood magic as well, so she could feel Selena like I could.

"Okay." Ivy leaned over the table and grabbed her cup of water and started to drink it. I was pretty sure Selena was going to want to do something with me, like talk or eat, it's been quite annoying, I shouldn't say that, there are times where I do have a good time with her, it's off and on.

It only took a matter of seconds before the Leviathan appeared in the doorway; Selena stood there looking at us with a smile on her face. "Husband." She was wearing a white and golden dress that had gems imbedded in it. "I've had a boring morning and need some Devil time."

I rolled my eyes as she came walking into the room, looking at me with a smirk on her face. "You know I don't like being called that." I told her. "And when did our time together start being Devil time? I don't really understand why that's needed?"

"Oh." Selena sat down in the chair to my right. "Is my husband a little cranky? Does he want me to give him a massage or something else?" I sighed as I felt a slight smile form on my face, which caused her to laugh. "You know, making you smile is nice sometimes, all it takes are lewd comments and you break."