Put in Place

"I guess." He said, looking away from me. "But then again, it won't matter, yes, it's your plan in a way, but you'll be dead, the only person that'll care is Kezess, I'll be getting you revenge, but I also am looking for revenge, I have valid reasons to hate him, maybe not as much as you, but I do hate him."

"My plan." I said, and he smiled. "Just kill me already."

"Relax bro." Virion chuckled to himself. "One more thing, my blood magic." He held his hands out. "How did it happen?" I didn't know what he meant. "Like how was I able to develop it?"

"I don't know." I told him truthfully. "Whatever you did to develop it, was not my doing, I have no clue how you were able to create such a powerful element, or skill, I don't know what to call it." That was not my doing, I just figured since he had our blood and mana he would be strong.

"Damn." Virion said. "I consider it a Deviant art to water, just so you know." That's actually accurate, I guess. "If you didn't do it, how the hell did I do it, I couldn't have been the only one that ever thought of it."

"I don't know." I said, the knife twisted a little more, and I felt blood drop onto my lap. "If I had to guess, it's the Legacy in you, a unique power passed on to you through that blood." It could be that, the only thing was that Cecilia couldn't perform blood magic, and she's tried multiple times.

"Na." Virion shook his head. "It can't be that, there's no reason then why Cecilia shouldn't be able to use blood magic, it's her blood and mana you said." He started to think about it, like he's been trying to figure it out for a while now. "The Djinn, that's my guess, they had to have had a way to do it in the past."

"I don't think so." I told him. "I've studied them for years; I've never seen a thing on blood magic." I was speaking the truth, there was no reason, nor could I even lie to him. "If they did, it was very limited, but I don't see how you would suddenly be able to use it."

"True." Virion said, nodding his head. "Dammit, I was really hoping you would answer that question for me, I've been curious on why I am the only person capable of using blood magic for a while now." I wish I could tell him, but I don't even know, it's remarkable, my creation is able to such things. "Hmm, I guess we'll never know."

"I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually." I told him, and he didn't react, he either knew he would or didn't care, probably the second one. "Just kill me already, I'm tired of talking." Virion shook his head at me.

"I want to hear your guess." Virion said. "I want to hear how you think I got my powers, you know something, and I want to hear it, stop holding information back or I'll go into your head and scrabble it like eggs."

"Hahaha, I don't know anything." I said, but then started to think, remembering something I found in the last timeline. "If there was something, the phoenixes would know, not me, in the other timeline, the one where you do not exist, the phoenixes were messing with a new type of ability to edge the playing field."

"Hmm." Virion said, not seeming to believe, I didn't know the truth, his powers could be simply random, and anomaly, a special skill he possess because he is a Legacy. "I don't think those stupid phoenixes could discovered this."

"Probably." I said, agreeing with him. "Truth is, your abilities could have came from the past, before I placed your core within Alice Leywin, a spark hit it, a spell, but it didn't change anything." As I said this, I heard the door open, and as it did, I noticed that Virion didn't care nor react.

Virion nodded, then turned to the door, seeming to not care. "Here she comes." Virion said, and as he did, Melzri appeared, she was the one that entered, but she didn't seem to react, not at all. "You knew I had a mind slave spell, yet, you didn't even check your Scythes, kind of stupid don't you think?"