Split Up their Troops

Nithe Leywin

At this very moment, the five of us were sitting around a table, it was Raven, Seris, Cylrit, Caera, and me. We were discussing the plan from here, as now, we know that the shield can't defend against the Legacy. It's only a matter of time before she comes back, and next time, hearing what Agrona told her, she won't come back looking for peace.

I don't know what else they will do, I mean, sure, send Dragoth and Melzri with her, I don't see them being able to take us all out. I guess, if I was to attack us, and I no longer cared about the citizens or soldiers, I would send the Wraith army, or even a small portion. Five of them are supposed to be able to kill an asura, so two thousand could kill us, most likely with ease, maybe even a hundred could kill us without help.

Everyone was completely healed, I mean, Seris joined at the very last second, and with her help we were able to force a retreat. Raven and I recovered hours after the fight, nothing too serious, a few broken bones, but everything was healed. Caera was cut badly by Nico, but she told us about the message he had for Grey, Arthur, which, to be honest, did not surprise us, Raven and me.

"The Etril army is making advances." Seris said, sitting at the head of the table, Cylrit was actually with us, sitting beside me, he had an experience with Raven before, and let's just say, they aren't the greatest of friends, even if she acts like it. "The Vechor one isn't making a push; I don't know how much longer we'll be able to simply defend ourselves."

"The rebellion in Dicathen is over, they succeeded." Raven spoke up, shrugging towards Seris. "I don't understand why we are simply defending ourselves." I knew why, Raven did too, she just didn't like it, but she knew better. "We could go and attack the Etril army right now, and most likely win."

"And how many innocent lives will die in the process?" Seris asked, looking at Raven. "The whole point of this rebellion is to turn the people against Agrona and the Vritras, if we kill the people fighting for them as soldiers who are enslaved, we will give them reasons to trust the Vritras more than us."

"Who cares?" Raven shrugged. "I say we kill all the people that don't want to fight with us, they can make their choices on the battlefield." I shook my head at her, Caera was sitting next to Raven with confusion, most likely trying to understand Raven.

"What would happen to all their families after they decide to fight for us?" Seris said, looking at Raven with a cold demeanor. "It isn't so simple like you thinking, we need to think about what will happen to the people within the Dominions after their soldiers declare for our side, if they even declare." She paused, then shook her head. "We could fight their armies, kill them, or die ourselves, and the people within the other Dominions would only see us as rebels or criminals."

"Again, who cares?" Raven shook her head. "Because at some point we are going to have to fight, and if you want to wait, then so be it, but if we let their soldiers live out there, and let Agrona plan, eventually, I will suspect he would send Wraiths, and maybe even a Sovereign to kill us." Raven paused, and I was kind of stunned, she had an amazing point, she also knew we were going to fight, so she was pretty much messing with Seris right now. "Agrona now knows we have the strength to fight off Cecilia, he isn't going to hold back."

"That's a risk that we are going to have to take." Seris said, looking at Raven, then at Cylrit and me. "We need Virion or Grey to be the face of the rebellion here, I am sure with them, the people will turn on Agrona, at least some of them." I knew that Arthur would show up eventually, but Seris was going to have to rethink Virion, he wasn't going to come for her rebellion, he was coming for his conquest.

"Fine." Raven sighed and leaned back in her chair. "We can send word and let them know." She paused, then turned to Caera who was sitting beside her. "Or we could open a portal and send you to them, that way you can deliver the message to Arthur, and also meet Dicatheons he knows."