Saviors Pt. X

Eleanor Leywin

There was a red and orange glowing portal thing, just there, like someone had casted a spell, but it was Elder Rinia who spoke up out of the blue as she laid on the ground, bleeding to death. "So, this is how we survive." Taci snapped his head at her, Arthur and I did the same.

"Seer, what is this? What is this feeling?" Taci said aggressively, but it seemed even he was unable to move. "This won't save anyone in here, Arthur Leywin can't kill us both."

"Th-that is phoenix magic." The other asura said, silencing Taci, and we all looked back up as the dark pressure grew even more.

"He's here." Elder Rinia said as my eyes widened, I think everyone's did at the sight. "The Devil has come for you, and it's time you both paid for your actions." Appearing as if he pulled himself out of the red and orange portal, was my other brother.

He flew above us, his hands out wide as he looked down at the asuras who were unmoving, actually, no one was moving. It was like Veer's aura demanded that we stood still, I couldn't even move my head away from him, that's how, I don't want to say afraid, so I'll say shocked from the sight.

Veer was still just flying up in the sky with his hands out like he was taking in the moment, but that's when blood from the slain soldiers started to fly up to him. The asuras just watched, not knowing what was going on, no one really did.

As blood from the dead bodies accumulated up there with him, Arthur was the one to speak first. "Veer? Is it you? The real you?" I watched as a small portion of the blood lit up with this pure light, then entered Veer's body, and it appeared as if he had gotten stronger, confusing me a little more.

Veer's eyes left the asuras and they traced the ground below him, around us, looking from body to body, but his eyes stopped on our mother. "Mom?" I could hear Veer say as his eyes lit up, and his aura poured out even more. "What the fuck?!" Veer vanished in the sky, appearing right in front of our mother next to our dad. "Mom, no?"

Small portions of the accumulated blood started to shoot around the cavern, it lit up as it did, entering into Commander Virion's body, Rinia's, mom's, and so many more. "Virion Leywin?" Taci spoke, I still couldn't move, but I could feel what was going to happen. "Another Leywin that came back from the dead just for us to kill, how nice."

"Shut your fucking mouth." Veer told the asuras, and just knelt down further beside our mother. "I'll get to you in a second." I didn't know what to do, should I move, was I allowed to move, could I move?

Our father was too afraid to say anything to Veer as he rested his hand on the wound Taci left in our mother, but I could see that our mother was already breathing normally again. "Veer, Regis is also helping." Arthur told our brother. "But you aren't a clone, right?"

"Yeah, I see, mom will be fine, but gramps, he isn't..." Veer stood up slowly, turning toward Arthur and me, and his aura shifted once again, it was now gone, the tension in my body no longer there, but the anger was clear. "It doesn't matter, I'll do what I can for the people, but Arthur, I'm no clone." Veer said with an annoyed expression, walking over to us, but gave me a faint smile. "It's been a while, big sister." I felt a tear run down my cheek, and he rolled his eyes. "Such a drama queen."

I went to speak, but the one asura spoke. "We get to kill the Devil of Dicathen as well, the Prince of Darkness, this is awesome!" Veer turned away from me, stopping right between Arthur and me as the asura spoke. "This should be fun, two weak Lessers."

"Who the fuck is that?" Veer said, it was clear he was annoyed and angry as he pointed at the one asura with four arms. "I know that's Taci with the spear, but that, that is a nobody." The blood in the sky was still shooting around the room, appearing to heal people. "El, use your mana barrier to protect mom and dad while we fight, Hades, heal up gramps as best you can." Veer's bond Hades jumped out of his body and slithered over to the injured Commander.