Selena

Virion Leywin

"Virion." Selena said, looking at me from across the sand, the ocean to our side. "Please, don't take it easy on me, I would like to see just how strong you are compared to me." Water formed around her, it was like my water helix spell from when I was insanely young, a spell I no longer used, nor needed.

"Are you going all out or something?" I asked, tilting my head as I looked at her. 'Did we receive anything from Nithe or Raven?' I asked Hades through our mental link, waiting for Selena to do something, I didn't suspect that she would be as strong as that Hamadryad I fought a while back.

"No, I am not going to go all out." Selena told me, but she had a light smile to her as her gold armor glistened in the sun. "But this is an asuran sparring session, so be ready, otherwise you might get hurt." I shrugged, looking at her, waiting for Hades to respond, scratching my head.

'There is still nothing going on at the border, Nithe and Raven are ready to act when you send the word.' Hades answered me. 'But Melzri is still giving out the serum in Vechor, it appears everything is going according to plan, but I will let you know if they send anything.'

Because of all the brains connected to one another, to me, Hades was managing all of that so I could block them out and focus on what I wanted to do. A stream of water extended out towards me but froze as it got within five feet of me.

"That's not going to work." I told Selena shaking my head. "If you actually want to land a hit, you are going to have to get up close and personal." I was only going to focus on defense right now, I didn't want to hurt her, which I guess was a good thing, it meant I cared for her a little, even if it was because I didn't want to ruin my relationship with her people.

"We will see." Selena smirked at me, then multiple streams of water extended out towards me like arms, but like the others, froze as they got too close to me, then shattered onto the ground. She kept on doing this as I stood there nonchalantly, streams of water just froze instantly as they arrived in front and to my side.

As I looked through all the spells towards her standing behind them, to me, it looked like she wasn't even trying, so it was obvious to me that she was planning something. I felt mana moving in the water of the ocean, and I shook my head as I got ready, already knowing what she had planned for me.

I broke the streams of water before me, and as new ones replaced them, a giant wave appeared at my side and came crashing down on me, freezing around me, then as it shattered, and the ice fell on top of me, Selena appeared with a whip in her hand. She swung the whip from about two yards from me but reading her movements with ease I ducked under it, dodged a kick, spun and grabbed her wrist holding the whip, looking her in the eyes.

She smirked then a stream of water shot towards my back but froze instantly, then she sent a punch in my face, but missed as I released her and sent a kick into her side, knocking her back. "I like an aggressive man; this is why I adore you." She held her water whip to her side, cracking it against the sand. "But I'll show you that you can't just kick me around."

"Please." I bowed to her sarcastically. "I rather you didn't waste my time." She swung her whip at me, but instead of dodging, I grabbed it with my arm, allowing it to spin around and latch onto me.

She pulled, but I didn't butch, then water scythes appeared in the sky above me. "Fine, I don't want to bore my husband." The scythes in the air came raining down on us as she spoke, the whip still latched onto me, but her spell was going to hit her too, then again, even if I freeze these, they will still fall down on us.

"Ha." I laughed a little as she conjured another whip and swung it at me, this time however, I side stepped and allowed it to pass me, still holding on to her other one. I conjured a mana barrier around us both, the water scythes hit it and dispersed around the barrier, the water dripped onto the sand as I held it up.