Invitation

"Are you ready?" My father asked me, waiting to open a portal up right in front of me. "This could be dangerous, I honestly have no clue what is going to happen, but if you follow my orders, do as they want, and I want, you should be good."

"I know, father." I said, nodding my head, ready to go. "Open the portal, I'll make you proud, don't worry." His eyes were on me, then I saw a smile form on his face, a real one, and as it did, I asked. "What are you smiling at?"

"There's no need to make me proud, Ivy, you all have done that already." He assured me as a portal opened up in front of me. "Remember, you can be a dick to Windsom, there's no reason to show respect to any of them except Kezess. You don't have to bow, just don't call him names or do anything like that."

"I know." I repeated, and he motioned for me to step through the portal, so I did, and as the light hit my eyes, I ended up in front of Etistin in some opening about half a mile out. I could feel the whole continent of Dicathen basically in there, except for dwarves who have citizens retreating backwards, and their armies coming here.

"We were told Virion Leywin was watching." I heard a voice say, snapping my attention to the five dragons currently in front of me. "You must be one of his children." The one in middle was the one speaking, he had brown hair, but the aura they all emitted was like mine, powerful, but not as dark and corrupted. 

"I am." I told the dragon, leaning over and standing nonchalantly as I stared at them. "My name is Ivy, I would say it is an honor, but why are you five here?" I asked, feeling movement coming this way, we were in Etistin, basically where all the humans and elves are that are remaining. 

"There are matters that are being taking care of in the near future, but before all that happens, we would like Arthur Leywin to come to Epheotus." The Dragon said, and that was something I couldn't give him, not now, maybe not ever. "If he wasn't here, which he isn't, I'm supposed to bring Virion Leywin instead."

"Why?" I asked, wondering what was so important, then smiled as I spoke some more. "Both of them are in Alacrya, well, it should be known by Kezess, that ---" I was cut off as their five auras shot at me, not wanting me to refer to their great leader as Kezess.

"You shall use his proper title; you are not fit to speak his name." A female dragon scolded me, gritting her teeth like shark. "That is your only warning." This was like my first time speaking with an asura, like an actual one, it was underwhelming to say the least.

"Jeez." I ran a hand through my green hair, shaking my head. "I see why my father says how entitled you all are, thinking you are above everyone." I paused, smirking at the girl. "So, I'll give you one last warning, threaten me again and I'll feed you to the earth."

The atmosphere grew dark and silent as I finished, but the dragon who was speaking before stepped up, silencing the girl before she said anything she shouldn't. "What should be known, Ivy Leywin?" He ignored what had just happened and went back to what I was just about to say before I was interrupted. 

"Arthur Leywin is dead." I told him, and his eyes widened, all their eyes widened actually from those words. "The Legacy killed him in battle, and right now, my father is over there trying to avenge his death."

"Why aren't you?" He asked, looking at me confused, trying to find out answers before we spoke about anything else. "Shouldn't you be helping your father?" I shrugged, and he just observed me, then spoke some more. "Well, if your father isn't here, then you will do."

"What?" I asked, smirking slightly still. "I will do what?"

"You'll come with us to speak to Lord Indrath." He told me, and as he did, I could feel someone getting closer and closer, and I knew who it was. "You can fill him in on everything that has gone down, if Virion Leywin doesn't want to come himself, even as a clone, you'll do."