The Beginning of the Conquest

It was later in the day, I had just finished sparring with Ivy, I was currently in a room with four Leviathans. Hersius, Selena, Holden, and another one I hadn't met yet, she was sitting beside Holden, but was staring at me. Of course, I was sitting beside Selena, she was pretty close to me, that was to be suspected. 

She watched me spar with Ivy, actually, I shouldn't say just Selena did, a lot of the Leviathans watched me fight, and I think they were happy about it. Now, we were discussing what we were going to do from here. I already have my plans, but Hersius wanted to make plans of his own with me here, he wanted me to hear what he wants.

"Virion." Hersius said my name, and I turned to him, he was sitting at the head of the table. "This is Lady Zelyna, she is an important figure among our clan, she has united our people, and she has a connection to Kezess."

"Hmm." I said, looking at her. "Well, nice to meet you I guess, Zelyna." I tilted my head, then spoke some more, asking the question that was on my mind. "And what is this connection you have with Kezess?" I've never heard of her, she can't be that important, but fuck, I'm listening.

"Nice to meet you, Virion." She said, speaking confidently to me. "Yes, I did, have a connection to Kezess, I don't anymore." I nodded, listening to her, but now it seemed somewhat pointless. "Aldir and me were a couple, so I spent time there in Kezess's palace, of course, when we broke up due to his workload, I didn't return there until recently."

"Aldir's girlfriend?" I said, smiling, thinking about how funny that was. "Is that what you mean?" She nodded her head, then I laughed a little. "Hahaha, oh, I see, okay, I mean, that doesn't mean anything to me, but alright." I just came up with the perfect plan, they simply just handed me my solution.

"It doesn't, I am just saying that I know how Kezess works, his palace, people, and I am very liked amongst the people." Zelyna told me. "Aldir is still out there, I know that, I was told that you might know where he is? The Indrath clan has marked him as a traitor and is sentenced to death if caught."

"I have no clue where he is." I assured him, I wish I knew where he was, I needed him, he was going to be a very useful asset. "But I do have eyes all over the continent, not in Epheotus or Alacrya, but in Dicathen, that is where I assume he is." I didn't know where else he could be, there was no way he was in Alacrya with Agrona, and I'm sure there were not any hiding spots within Epheotus that Kezess couldn't find him in.

"That's good to know." She told me. "If we could get him on our side, that would nice, it might even get his clan to join us, even if he isn't part of it anymore." I knew that already, that's why I'm looking for him, I mean, it's obvious why I want to find him, he has the World Eater Technique, but if he was on our side, the Thyestes clan might join us. "Our first issue is going to be handling the clans between us and the Dragons."

"No." I told her, shaking my head. "That is not the first issue, the first issue was retaking Dicathen, the second is defeating Agrona, then we work towards Kezess." I knew what I needed to do now, and this bitch was not going to tell me what our issues were. "Additionally, we won't have to worry about all that, I can open a portal to Kezess's palace, it's killing him that is going to be the issue."

"And his army." Hersius said. "Since your son Damon killed three dragons, Kezess has issued a defense around the palace, it now holds a small force, I'd say two to three hundred dragons." He paused, then added. "And another hundred troop within the palace of different clans, serving different purposes."

"The Hamadryad race is the dragons biggest ally; we should think about attacking them." Holden spoke up, Selena was just staring at me, like she was trying to read my mind, or read my actions. "The other clans aren't as loyal as they are."