Etril Pt. II

Kiloph

I was walking towards the soldiers standing on the road that led into the small town of Maerin, my spear in hand was already blazing with soulfire, and at the sight of me, their eyes widened in fear.

I didn't react as the one turned away from me and shouted. "An enemy is approaching!" I released the aura I was holding back which caused them to gasp as they got ready to fight, a blue shield appearing in front of them. "Stay back!"

There were five of them staring at me, trying to figure out what was going on as I continued walking towards them. "Are you an Alacryan?" He asked, and it gave me an idea, but then again, I'm not here to play games, so I didn't need to pretend to be on their side.

I shot at them, giving them no time to react as my spear sliced through the blue shield, then I spun and shot soulfire out of my blade and watched as it entered one of them, causing him to fall to his knees.

The one pulled out a sword, but it quickly fell to the ground as I took his his arm, then his life, then went and sliced through another shield that had formed in between me and another mage, swung my spear and let soulfire envelop the two mages in front of me, leaving one that was standing, the others were screaming in pain as the soulfire melted their insides.

"Who, who are you?" It was a female who said this as she backed away, entering the town, and I could sense more and more mages coming my way, maybe thirty to thirty five of them, but I didn't care.

There was no need to respond to this mage, she was going to die anyways, so I shot into her, and as she used magic to conjure a shield, I sliced right through it, then gripped her throat and picked her up off the ground, the fear in her eyes was crystal clear. The soldiers gathered in front of me as I snapped this girl's neck and dropped her to the ground, causing them all to flinch at the sight of me.

I looked around as a couple of shields appeared, I was told I could kill them, but the more people I left alive was for the better, so maybe I should offer a surrender now. There wasn't much fun in that though, I wanted to kill a couple more of these Lessers, so I swung my spear a couple of times, giving them zero time to talk to me or each other, and watched as my black flames flew towards them.

The flames ate away at the shields, then I shot into one of the battle groups, my blade entered the chest of one of them, then I dodged a fire blast, then took a head off. I deflected a sword away, then sent a kick into his chest, spun and plunged my spear into the throat of a female conjuring water in front of her.

"He's a Vritra!" I heard a voice say, then I sent the word to open a portal, and as I took the life of another mage, a portal opened up, and their eyes went from me, to the portal, and I just smirked underneath my helmet as fifty Hellspawn came flying out of the portal and into the sky, their black wings and red bodies sent shivers down all their spines.

"On your knees if you want to live, this town now belongs to Virion Leywin, the Devil." I called out, looking at the soldiers around me as the portal in the sky closed, then opened again on the ground, and Reapers came pouring through. "Be grateful we are here; it is time to rid you all of Agrona's reign."

The Reapers continued coming out of the portal as all the mages instantly dropped to their knees, not even hesitating, or thinking about it. I could sense a couple of them shaking, and of course, I could see puddles on the ground below two or three of them, which was pathetic.

I sent an order to the Reapers to circle the town, not the soldiers, making it somewhat protected, and making it clear that I had all the power here. I ordered the Hellspawn to stay in the sky, I wanted them to overwatch everything, and let me know if anything is happening that should not be.