Reclaiming Xyrus Pt. I

"So, this was the room you grew up in." Damon said as the three of us stood in the Helstea mansion, there were about thirty people inside, some soldiers, some not, but there was not anyone where we were.

"Well, for the first eight years at least." I shrugged as I looked around, how nice it is to be back, I really missed how easy it was living back then, hahaa, what am I saying, it's so much better now. "Then the war started, and I pretty much joined it at the start, with my blood magic I was useful in the dungeons, I could kill mana beast with ease."

"That makes sense." Damon said as we stood at the door, ready to exit. "What about you? Was that when you were in Epheotus training with the asuras?" He asked Arthur, my brother was getting ready to speak in front of the force.

"Yes." Arthur nodded, then looked at me. "How many?"

"Thirty, not all soldiers." I told him, and he nodded his head. "I could take them out if you want?" I could simply reduce their oxygen to their brain using blood to clog certain areas. Arthur thought about it, then nodded his head, and I closed my eyes, reached into each person's body, then knocked them out. "We are good to go."

I pushed the door opened, looked down the hall at the one person in her, and she was out cold on the ground. "Nice work, you didn't kill them though, right?" Arthur asked, and I looked at him with an annoyed face. "Sorry, I just wanted to make sure, let's move out."

We started walking through the building, passing a few people who were knocked out cold, and most likely will be turned into prisoners after this. It only took us about five minutes to go through our childhood home, and when we got to the front door, we pushed it opened, and the streets of Xyrus came into view.

"Here we go." Arthur said, and the three of us stepped out of the mansion. "I'm going to go to where their army is waiting, it seems like they are in the middle of the city, and some are at Xyrus academy."

"Okay, Damon, you want the academy, or the streets?" I asked, looking at him, it didn't really matter to me, I was just happy that I was about to get to kill some people. It's been a long time since I got to just let losoe and slaughter thousands, I mean, every city we go to we don't get to fight. Hopefully, the soldiers listen and fight back, they are under orders from Viessa not to just give up like everyone did so far.

"I got the academy." Damon said, then at the same time, all three of us went into our Beast Wills, runes appeared on our bodies, and we were ready to go. I had scales growing on my body, my hair was now red, black liquid appeared around me, and the need to kill grew. Damon had runes appear on him, his were black ones, but his hair didn't change that much. Arthur had his normal appearance after changing, his hair became a little whiter, and the golden runes on his skin made him look badass.

"That is fine with me." I told him as I took in the fresh air of the outside, soon enough it was going to be filled with the scent of blood. I could feel their army together in the center of the city, there was about forty thousand there, and thirty thousand in Xyrus Academy, I'm assuming the Dicathen and Alacryan soldiers were mixed up, but I could be mistaken.

"You two be safe." Arthur said, giving us both a head nod as he got ready to take off into the sky so he could overlook the army, scaring them was his goal. "This is the last step, the other cities will fall without us even going to them after we retake Xyrus, so let's do this."

Arthur flew up into the sky, leaving Damon and I behind, I could feel my hands twitching from excitement already. "Okay, remember, don't kill until Arthur shoots the fire spell, let's not kill without him telling us to, even though we both clearly want to." I told Damon with a smile on my face. "Finally, this should be a massacre."