Reclaiming Xyrus Pt. VIII

Arthur Leywin

"On it." Damon said, turning to his street, I was just watching them, Damon and Rosa walking off to battle. They seemed to be willing to do anything for him, for Virion, it was going to take some time to get used to all of this.

I made eye contact with Virion, and he shrugged. "Good luck." He told me, I didn't really respond, I just stared at him, it caught me off guard, it was like he didn't know what to say. There were five hundred half-breeds around us, but they weren't on the Wraith's level, they were weaker.

Virion turned away from me after I gave him a head nod, but Regis spoke to him from beside me. "Good luck, Devil!" Virion nodded his head, then started walking towards the half-breeds on his street. "You ready?"

"Yeah." I said to my bond as I turned around, the two of us started to head towards the force of half-breeds that were waiting for me. "This is all just a little weird." I shook my head, I needed to focus, these half-breeds might not be as strong as Wraiths, but they can still kill people.

"It is, but just imagine, he has three other children." Regis snorted, laughing as we stopped before the force, I wasn't even going to ask them to surrender, I knew they wouldn't. "Rosa and Damon, hahaha, how funny."

"Shut up." I told Regis, conjuring an aether blade in my hand, feeling the mana in the air starting to move, they were getting ready to attack, I was getting ready to attack. I pushed electricity throughout my body, activating "thunderclap impulse" to increase my speed.

"Let's get it!" Regis said as she started running towards the force, causing me to smile. Could we kill all of these men and women? I god stepped into the force, appearing to the left of the force, Regis was on the right.

I appeared, my blade came up, slicing through the chest of a male half-breed, then spells started to fly through the air. I could feel each one coming as I activated realmheart, sensing the type of mana manifesting in the air. I used "static void" to get past the shields that were conjured, getting behind their next line, appearing behind a shield user, then resumed time.

My blade entered the back of the mage's chest, then I dodged an ax, then a sword, god stepped to the side of a mage and beheaded them. I god stepped again, appearing next to more shield users, killing them by shooting an aetheric blast that evaporated them. The blast connected with a couple of other mages around the shields, but didn't kill them, only wounded them severely.

I deflected a sword, dodged a mossy green aura spell that had to be some sort of acidic spell, then god stepped away from spells made from soulfire and ice, appearing next to a mage that didn't see me coming and my aether blade cut them in half.

Unlike the human soldiers we were fighting before this, I didn't feel bad for these half-breeds, they were strong enough to make their own choices, and smart enough to know they couldn't defeat us like this.

A sword came down on me, but I deflected it away, then an ice shard was shot at me, but shattered as I conjured a flaming wall, burning it down. I god stepped, the purple lightning was dancing all over me as I appeared before another mage, my sword slit their throat, then I deflected a wind spell away using my blade.

I could sense Regis tearing through their troops with his destruction, he was just ripping their bodies apart, and biting their heads off. I god stepped again, activating "static void" as well, stopping time, looking around to see who I should go after, all of these mages were a threat, but I decided to target a shield user standing beside a mage who had mist emitting out of their feet.

The mist exploded as I appeared beside the mages, causing me to stumble backwards, then I god stepped behind the mage stuck my sword into her back, killing her, then shot an ice shard into the throat of the shield before they could conjure one to protect them.