I would Prepare for Battle

"Uhhh!" I grunted as I laid down on the bed within my room in the Grotto, being with Kezess really kills me, because I really want to kill him. "That was painful." I said as I rested my head on the pillow, just relaxing for a second.

"You are telling me." Selena said as she was standing in front of the bed, she was taking off her dress. "I just told the most powerful person in the world that my clan was trying to kill him, which we both know means he is going to kill them."

"And we spoke about that." I told her, looking up from the pillow, she no longer had the dress on, revealing her entire naked form as she laid it out on the couch beside the bed. "You told me that you wanted to be with me, and that you didn't care about what happened to your clan and family."

"I know, and I am still with, darling, it's just harder than I thought it was going to be." She said as she turned to me, completely naked still, then slowly made her way onto the bed. "I'm fine, I just, like I said, it was harder than I expected, but you are my family now, and you have my heart."

"I understand, and I am thankful you did what you did today." I told her and as I did, she got onto the bed and leaned over it, starting to run her fingers through my hair, touching my horns at times as I face upward. "I know it was hard." She would have done no matter what, but I'm happy I didn't need to talk or force her into it.

'Yeah, I'm going to sleep, I don't want to be here for anything.' Hades said to me, and I felt our connection fade as he drifted into my blood stream, going completely silent, but nothing was going to happen right now. 

"We have to go see my father." She told me, getting closer to me, her chest was now over top of my face as she continued playing with my hair, sitting behind my head. "You need to warn him, they are going to be facing an all out assault by the dragons at some point."

"I know." I told her, closing my eyes, resting for just a second, my head somewhat hurting, even with blood magic, I was having these migraines, Hades thinks it is because of all the spells and people I currently had running around the world, but I didn't know. "Just five minutes and we can get ready."

"Alright." She told me, still playing with my head. "Virion." Selena said my name with a soothing tone, then stopped touching my head, I opened my eyes and looked up into hers. "You aren't going to leave me here in the Grotto anymore, right?"

"Nope, not anymore." I told her, and it was like the thoughts she was having before simply vanished, a smile formed on her face, and she quickly got up and sat on top of me, straddling my lower half as she leaned down and kissed me.

"Thank you!" She said, then hugged me, I wrapped my hands around her back, somewhat confused, but it was alright. "I'm tired of being here alone, I desire your touch, Virion, a girl has needs." She started to move a little, pushing up against me. "And I can help you over there now, if Kezess knows about me, he won't assume anything."

I could feel her hands lowering towards my pants, but as she was about to grab them, I took my hands off of her waist and grabbed her wrist, looking up into her eyes as she had her face right in front of mine. 

"Not right now." I told her, and she gave me a pouty face, but I shook my head. "We need to go, Selena, and I wanted to rest, this is not resting." I smiled as I used mana and blood magic to flip her and me, this caused her to smile and get beat red as she looked up into my eyes. "Are you okay if we do this tonight?"

"Why not both?" She said, moving her head upwards to kiss my neck, then my lips, but I leaned down, pressing my body weight up against her so she fell back onto the bed. "Veer." Selena said, and as we kissed once more, I started to back up, still straddling her naked body as she laid on the bed.