Arrangements

Nithe Lewyin

"Rosa, why?" I asked, looking at my sister who was in a revealing black and red dress, the front barely covering anything, the sides showed the flesh of her ass, which I didn't want to see, the only good thing about it was the long back part that actually looked like a dress.

"What?" Rosa asked, sitting in the chair within Hersius's home, the Leviathan clan leader, none of them were home at the moment, they had left to retrieve some things from the ocean. "You act like I don't wear this all the time?"

"I don't really care; I just don't understand why you are wearing that." I rolled my eyes, looking around the room and out the window. "We were given plenty of choices of clothing, and yet, you choose to wear things like that." I was in my gold, white, and black cloak, I was told my father liked to wear cloaks, so I decided to wear this one all the time.

"If I have the body to do it, I'm going to show off." She told me, and I just ignored her. "I can't wait to leave this fish place; we've been here for way too long." I nodded, agreeing, I rather be in the Grotto training. "And all this Hersius talks about is how our father promised to help the Leviathans and how he was going to marry Serena, Hersius's daughter."

"Like that'll happen." I scoffed, knowing that our father would never marry an asura trying to use him for power. "Let's just do what we came here to do, then we can go back." We were sent here to make sure everything was still going according to plan, that we still had a deal, and we did, they made it pretty obvious that they wanted to be allies still.

"As soon as they come back, we are leaving." Rosa said with an annoyed tone. "Our father is back, and I can't wait to meet the real him for the first time." I nodded, I couldn't wait to meet our father, I met the clone of him, but that wasn't our true father, even if it was a replica of him.

"I don't know if we'll be allowed to see him quite yet though." I told her, thinking about everything. "He might want to keep us hidden from everybody else." I turned away from the window, walking over to take a seat across from my sister.

"Maybe, but let's not forget that Damon told Eleanor that he had four other siblings that Virion made." I nodded, my sister was right, he did tell us he let that out. "I hate being around filthy asuras though, they annoy me so much, thinking they are so entitled."

"Well, don't worry, you'll get a chance to fight some soon enough." I told her, then shrugged. "Of course, not these Leviathans, but the Dragons and other races." These Leviathans are like the rest of them though, they think Rosa and I are nothing more than Lessers even though we are full blooded asuras.

"I know." Rosa said with an eye roll. "I wish I could have swapped with Damon, he got to fight them already, even killing five." I nodded, thinking about what he did, what he accomplished, something Raven and I couldn't do, then again, we were fighting Aldir. "Or even Raven, seducing a Sovereign, then killing him with one swing, uhh, I would have killed to do that."

"Tch." I shook my head. "We'll get our chance again, maybe even sooner rather than later, who knows." I saw a smile form on her face as she thought about fighting. "I am tired of sitting here though, they are starting to piss me off."

"Want to kill them?" She asked, and I just stared at her. "I'm just playing." Rosa waved me off then spoke. "I feel them coming back, Serena is with them this time, they probably are going to bring up the marriage proposal again."

"I'll handle the talking." I told her, knowing very well that she had no filter, unlike me, she got our father's rashness when it came to speaking in public situations. "We can most likely head out afterwards."