Showing my Face

Virion Leywin

"Are you sure about this?" Nithe asked me as we stood in the field in front of Seris's estate. "What if they do the same thing as before?" Raven and Ivy nodded, wondering about this, but they knew the plan. "If they activate a portal over you, there is going to be nowhere for you to go."

"I'll be fine." I told him. "Trust me, I won't allow that to happen, not again." I left Selena at the Grotto, I didn't need her here for this, she would only get in my way. "I think Cecilia's anger for me will be too strong for her to want to fight alongside anyone besides Nico and Sylvie."

"True." Nithe nodded. "And explain to me again why we aren't simply just taking Sylvie back now, if you say you can handle them, why not do it now?" He had a good question, but he should already know the answer.

"Because I can't fix her brain, she is lost, and at the moment, I never said I could defeat them." I told him. "Yes, I might be able to defeat Cecilia, but Cecilia, Sylvie, Nico, and everyone else, eventually, they'll all just join in and focus on taking me down."

"Oh, alright." Nithe looked over at Raven. "Then Raven and I will be off, we'll go to Vechor like you wanted, prepare everything." A portal opened up, Nithe went to it, but Raven stepped towards me.

"It's so good to finally meet the real you, father!" Raven hugged me, and I laughed a little, taking her in. "Don't worry, Seris, will not be an issue." She told me as she backed away and joined Nithe into the portal right before it closed.

"Ivy." I turned to my green haired daughter. "While I do this, I'm gonna need you to go and handle Maerin." She nodded, understanding what I needed from her. "You knew what I was going to do, so there should be no problems."

"Yeah, I understand." Ivy told me with a smile. "Kiloph has everything set up already and is prepared to flee. The Reapers and Hellspawn are already gone, they are back in the Grotto, Kiloph is waiting for me at the front gates."

"Good." I said, looking at her with a proud face, she got everything done without me even asking for it. "Good luck, I don't know if that Exeges guy is going to show up or not, but it won't change anything, it would only make everything a little better."

"I doubt he would show his face, but yeah, I got it." Another portal opened up as Ivy said that, she turned to it and spoke. "I'll show the people of Etril what the Vritras truly think about them." Ivy stepped into the portal leaving me there, and as it closed, Seris appeared behind me, I felt her coming but didn't really care.

"Seris, what can I do for you?" I asked, turning to her as she landed five yards from me, her silver hair dancing in the wind. She examined my features, trying to pick up on something it felt like, but I didn't know why.

"Are you serious about everything you said?" She asked me. "That you aren't going to harm any citizens?"

"Of course." I said, looking at her, a portal was being prepared for me, so I could speak to her for a second or two. "I won't do that, all I want is Agrona's head to be honest, and yes, I would love to rule Alacrya, I'm sorry, but I have my own ambitions."

She looked at me, still examining. "I understand, and I knew this would be the case one day, it's just, how can I be sure you'll never end up like Agrona? You know that's the main reason why I hesitated, it's always going to be an issue for me."

"I mean, am I doing experiments on your people?" I asked with a joking tone, playing the part, looking into her mind to see exactly what she was saying. 'Tell them to wait a second.' I told Hades, he nodded, and sent the message to me. "Seris, no one is like Agrona, he is like no other god, that is not what you should be worried about."