Retake Vildorial

Virion Leywin

"There are guards behind that door, Mica." I told the Lance who was with Arthur, Bairon, Ellie, and me inside of the tunnels outside of Vildorial. She shot me a look, shaking her head, and I pointed to where they were.

"We never had guards there." Mica told me, and I simply shrugged, swung my hand and the four guards on the other side of the door exploded into chucks of blood. "Trust me." The door opened as Mica manipulated a stone on the ground.

"Told you." I said, looking at her as the sight of blood and guts appeared, Arthur and Ellie shot me a look. "Come on, now they won't know we are coming." We were just standing there, Mica turned to me.

"Mica might have been wrong." I nodded, then the four of us started flying down the tunnel, I could feel the people, the dwarves, Alacryans, all inside. "The dwarves will back down when they see us, me."

"We'll see." Bairon said while we flew, and when we arrived at the entrance to Vildorial, there were four Alacryan guards, I simply dropped them to their knees, and each of us killed one of them, then flew past them.

"Intruders!" An Alacryan shouted, and Mica flew up as we flew forward. "Formations! Dwarves!" The Alacryans and dwarves started to align themselves in battlegroups as we appeared in the middle of the city underground, the different levels of it all visible, it was built the same way I designed the Grotto.

"People of Vildorial, it is me, Lance Mica!" Mica shouted, her voice vibrating all throughout the cavern, the dwarves were the first to look up, then the Alacryans. "All dwarves who surrender now, will be spared, lay your weapons down!"

"Come on, let's just kill them." I told Arthur as we flew in the center of the city, staring at the army forming, at least twenty thousand soldiers, maybe a little more. "They don't deserve to live anyways."

"No." Arthur told me. "If they surrender, they should be let go." I shrugged, Ellie didn't say anything, and that's when I locked eyes with the commanding officer for the Alacryan army, at least I assumed it was the commander, he was standing in the front.

"It, it's the Devil of Dicathen." He spoke softly, but I could hear it. "The Sovereign killer, wait, isn't he the one who killed Scythe Cadell!" I tilted my head and smirked at the man, he fell backward, the soldiers started to tremble at the sight of us.

"Good job, the sight of you two scares them." Ellie said jokingly, none of our bonds came with us, they were back protecting the people, well, Hades was still inside of Aya healing her. "This is truly going to be easy, just like Mica said."

"Dwarves, lay your weapons down!" Mica shouted once more. "Lance Arthur, Virion, Bairon, and Eleanor are here as well, it's over, the Alacryan rule is done!" The dwarves looked up at her, then back to us, and their weapons started falling to the ground.

"Pick them up!" The leader of the Alacryans ordered, and in a flash, I looked at Arthur, then back at the leader, and I appeared before him, gripping his throat in front of the larger force, ignoring them as I held their leading commander up into the air.

"This is your lucky day, my brother, Lance Arthur, has declared that you may all leave now with your lives if you don't fight!" I shouted, looking back at my brother with disgusted eyes, then turning back to the man I was holding up. "Go now and live, or stay, fight, and die, your choice!"

I fully released my aura, they started falling to the ground, stumbling to find their footing, some threw up, some lost consciousness. "Retreat!" A soldier that was stumbling backwards shouted, and the ones that could fled Vildorial through the tunnels.