You Have Traitors

Virion Leywin

I stood over the dragon, looking down into his eyes with hatred in my own, prepared to kill him, but I knew I couldn't. "My brother isn't here to protect you anymore, luckily, I need to speak to Kezess about something important, about a traitor among his masses." 

"W-what?" Windsom said, and I just stared down at him, not wanting to repeat myself. "What do you think you are doing?" He said, trying to get up, but I controlled his core, and mana output, I wasn't allowing anything to get out towards me.

"Don't make me repeat myself." I told him, slicing the side of this throat, leaving a mark. "I'm here to see Kezess instead of my brother, and it is to inform him about a traitor." Windsom's eyes were shaky, mine, unsteady, I wasn't afraid of killing him, I would, but I would rather not face the wrath of Kezess quite yet while handling everything over there in Alacrya.

"Who?" Windsom asked, still looking up with fear in his eyes. "Who do you think is a traitor?" He asked, looking at me, and I conjured another sword and placed it on the other side of his throat so there was one on both sides.

"Did I say I wanted to talk to you about it?" I asked him, and I bent down slightly, looking him in the eyes closer, ignoring Bairon's presence, he was meaningless right now. "Bring me to Kezess and I won't kill you."

"You won't." He told me, his eyes shaky still, he didn't believe his words. "Okay, fine, I'll bring you to him, just let me up." Windsom said, and I didn't move, I was tired of him acting like he owned me, the world, Arthur wasn't here to protect him, so I'll treat him like the piece of shit he is.

"Say please." I told him, tilting my head, feeling a smirk on my face. "Say please, with a sincere voice, like you would towards Kezess." I added, his mouth bit back his anger, knowing that he wasn't able to do anything, not while he was here alone, he was no Aldir.

He was silent, anger filled his eyes, but the fear never left, then he spoke. "I would never beg to a Lesser." I didn't budge, I just continued smirking down at him. "Either kill me or let me up, but I will not beg."

"Okay." I told him, pushing the blades on both sides of his neck closer together, cutting into his flesh once again, and just as I was about to push with full force to kill him, a portal opened up to our side and five dragons stepped through.

"Lord Indrath is waiting for you." The one said, looking at me over Windsom in confusion and shock, like he didn't believe what he was seeing, but it was he was seeing, I just looked back to Windsom, the smirk still there.

"Someone come pick this Lesser up off the ground." I said as I pulled my swords out of his throat and blood rushed out, then dispersed them, no longer needing them. I turned to the portal that was active, the five dragons just stared at me for a second, then two ran to help Windsom as he coughed up blood.

The other three just watched me, watching my every movement, afraid that I might move towards them. Bairon just stood there, and as I stepped through the portal, I appeared in a large hall, it was the one I was in when I first arrived here so long ago. 

Sitting on the throne was Kezess, by himself, and as I stepped closer to him, and he watched me, the other dragons stepped through the portal. "Leave us." Kezess told them, and the five dragons helped Windsom out of the room, even though they were slightly hesitant about it, but they weren't going to disagree with their dad. "Virion Leywin, not the brother I was asking for."

"But the brother you got." I told him, stepping up towards the stage his throne sat on, looking up at him, it was somewhat annoying to be honest. "So, thanks, it's been, what, two or three months?" I asked, we didn't really get to chat last time, Arthur yelled at me every time I spoke up.