Call to Battle

Virion Leywin

"Father." Ivy said, looking at me as I entered a room within the Grotto, leaving my family behind, something I did a lot, but something I needed to do. "You are finally here!" Inside the room with her was Melody, Cassandra, Mawar, and Kiloph, those four all bowed to me while I entered.

"It's good to see you, Ivy." I said as she hugged me, my last daughter, one who was pretty special compared to to the others. "How are you?" I asked as she backed up, standing beside Kiloph, he still had his head lowered, same as Mawar, but Melody and Cassandra did not.

"I'm good." She told me. "I'm ready to get out there, I'm ready to fight." I nodded, I'm sure she can't wait to get out there. I was going to send her to Nithe, to let her fight, but I wanted to keep her abilities a secret for a little longer.

"Melody, Cassandra." I said, opening my arms, and the two elf twins jumped into them, hugging me tightly. "Oh, it's good to see the two of you as well." I spoke with a joking tone as the two continued to hug me, this was the first time I've seen them in a while, like the real me, clones have been with them all this time.

"It's good to see you." Melody said, her head to my left, on my shoulder. "I'm so happy the real you is finally back with us, the plan you devised has been working quite well, it is incredible." The two of them backed up, looking at me with smiles.

"Yeah, your army is all ready to go." Cassandra spoke, Mawar and Kiloph were now looking at me as well, but they were still hesitant to say anything, knowing their place. "We are grateful for your return, and we are excited to continue to work under you."

"That's good to hear." I said, smiling at them. "I know that the two of you have been working extremely hard, helping me, so I am grateful for everything that you done for me so far." They both nodded their heads, then I turned to the two to their side. "Retainer Mawar, Wraith Kiloph, it's good to see you two as well."

"We are honored to hear that." Mawar said, bowing in her white and purple battle robe, Kiloph lowered his head, then looked back up at me. "And we are excited to work with you further, we want to see the downfall of all the asuras, and to you on the throne."

"What she said." Kiloph said, he was the one who trained my children, and I knew he was a capable fighter, so that was nice, I could trust him. Ivy was leaning on Melody now, she seemed to have a little more energy than all my other children, it was like Raven and Damon mixed together.

"Good." I said, turning towards the door. "Is everything set up like I asked? I am on a tight schedule; I need to go and see the Leviathans after this." I started toward the door, feeling the five walking behind me as. "I know without all my clones helping you, it was probably hard to get everyone ready."

"No, it was fine." Cassandra spoke up. "Everything is set up according to how you wanted, everyone is in place and is ready for you." I nodded to myself, feeling a smirk forming on my face from hearing this, then focused on walking down the long tunnel that led up to the Grotto where the city was, where the people were, well, the elves I should say.

'Stay inside me, I don't need you showing off during this.' I spoke to Hades through our mental link. I could feel his disappointment already, but he wasn't needed for something like this, I was only talking to the elves.

'Fine.' Hades said, moving within my blood stream. 'I guess I'll just sit in here while you speak to all the elves, all the hot elves that I can only see from within you.' I rolled my eyes and ignored him, turning towards a door, a door that had my troops in it, these were Reapers, my favorite to be honest.

I walked past the door, feeling the troops inside getting riled up from my presence, excited to fight, excited to kill. "So, father, I had a question for you." Ivy skipped up to the front, walking beside me now, I turned and met her eyes, they were unflinching, had no care who I was. "Can I come with you to see the Leviathans?"