New Partner

(Three Days Later)

Virion Leywin

I was sitting in my room within the Leviathan mansion, getting dressed, it was time I left this place. I was leaving for the Grotto, there was no reason to stay here with the Leviathans anymore, it was time to leave.

'I'm on my way back.' Hades thought to me as I slipped my pants back on as I stood on the side of my bed. He was out in the forest on the outside of the clan's territory, hunting mana beast, gathering blood to power himself up.

'Okay.' I thought back to him, knowing he needed to be back for me to leave. He left last night, so he had plenty of time to kill the Epheotus mana beast, and to power himself, even though he really didn't need to anymore.

"Come back to bed." Selena said, holding the sheet up over her naked body as she laid on my bed, motioning for me to join her again. "We don't need to leave yet, right? So, why not spend a couple more minutes with me."

"You need to get dressed, Hades is on his way back, and we are leaving when he does." I told her, picking up my shirt. "You still want to come with me, don't you?" She sighed, dropping the sheet back on her body as she laid back on own pillows.

"Yeah." She answered me, I slipped my shirt back on, then went into my mana ring, pulling out a long black sleeve shirt, and a pair of long black pants, placing them on the bed for her. "What is that for?"

"You can't wear your normal blue and white dresses in the Grotto and Alacrya, they are too revealing, and it'll be pretty obvious that you aren't from Dicathen." I told her as she continued to lay there, then pulled out a necklace I had made, the same one Caera used to where to hide her horns. "And you'll have to wear this."

"Oh, nice, a gift from you." Selena spoke with a joking tone as she sat up slowly in bed, the sheet fell to her lap, revealing her up body. "I guess if I have to wear Lesser clothing to be with you, it'll be worth it." She paused, tilted her head, then spoke with the same joking tone. "Where is my bra and panties?"

"You think I have some in my mana ring?" I asked, smiling as I looked at her, she just smiled back, not giving me an answer. "Well, I don't, I'm sorry, you can use what you have here." She leaned forward and grabbed the long sleeve shirt.

"Ehh, I think I'll wear neither." I shook my head, smiling as I looked away from her. "I'm just joking, I have the pair you took off last night on the ground over here." She got out of bed, dropping the shirt, then started to get dressed as she spoke to me. "What are we going to be doing in this Grotto?"

"You are going to be doing nothing." I told her. "I need to speak to Melody, and there are some other things that I need to look at." I wasn't going to be there for long, but long enough to complete what I want to do there. "Come on, get dressed, we need to get going, Hades is in the city."

"I am, I am, don't rush me." Selena told me as she took the long sleeve shirt and placed it on, it was a little tight on her, but it looked fine, then she slipped the pants on, which were also a little tight on her. "Who is this Melody girl? I heard a lot about her, but I still don't know who she really is."

"She's an elf that I met a long time ago, I put her in charge at the Grotto, and she has been running it quite well." I told Selena as she placed the necklace on, and her appearance changed, causing her to look at me questioningly. "Oh, what a change."

"How do I look?" She asked, posing a little for me.

"You look good." I said, looking at her black colored hair, green eyes, and the slight shift in her face. "Did you already say goodbye to Hersius?" She nodded, I think it was last night, before we came into my room, I said goodbye, but she wasn't there.