Brother's Secret

Arthur Leywin

Purple flashed my eyes, and as we stepped into the room, I noticed my sister, everyone was there, and it seemed like everyone was alright. "Arthur!" Ellie exclaimed, walking over to me. "We've been waiting here for at least an hour."

"Yeah, we beat you out, did something happen?" Bairon asked, holding his spear to his side as everyone turned to us with joyful expressions, everyone except Rosa who didn't react to our appearance.

Caera didn't move, she stood beside me, eyeing Rosa up, she heard everything I did, so she was thinking about what we should do. "Something did happen." I answered, looking at Bairon, then to Rosa. "We ran into a Djinn." Their eyes widened at the statement. "He told me the truth about the keystones, there are no more within the Relictombs."

"Oh!" Mica said, looking at me. "Then what are we going to do?" She asked and I thought about the Djinn's words, or advice, kill Rosa, I couldn't do that, but I could take her out right here and now, bring her back to Dicathen.

"Arthur?" Jasmine said my name questioningly, trying to read me it seemed like. "Are you alright?" I didn't respond, I still thought about the actions that I was going to have to take, if I pretended not to know, and try to investigate more, I don't think it will result in anything, the only choice I've got is to confront her here and now where Veer can't interrupt.

"Arthur?" Ellie said, they all looked at me confused as I looked at Rosa who was standing about a yard behind everybody. "Did the Djinn say something else?" She asked the question that had a little more meaning, but I wasn't going to answer her.

"Rosa." I said, looking at her, Caera gripped her sword, knowing what was about to happen. I pulled a mana collar out of my dimension rune and tossed it on the ground below her feet, causing everyone to look at it with a weird expression. "I know everything, put it on, we don't need to fight."

Rosa looked down at the collar, then back at me. "Everything?" She said questioningly, smirking at me. "I highly doubt that." I could feel mana and aether moving around her, but nothing formed, she was getting ready.

"What's going on?" Bairon asked, looking at me as we all turned to the girl who was backing up slowly. "What do you know?" She was still smirking at me, waiting for me to answer her, or Bairon, trying to sense what I know and don't know.

"I know that Virion plans on conquering Alacrya." I told her, and everyone's eyes widened even more. "I know about everything, his army, and you are going to put that on and explain it all to me in your own words."

Rosa conjured a black sword in her hand, and I felt Regis about to leap out of me, but I motioned for him to stay in me for a second. "Haha." She laughed, nodding her head. "You know everything you say, haha, I still, highly doubt you know everything." She chuckled, pointing the sword at me, everyone around me was now preparing for battle, battle with Rosa, a person we thought was an ally.

"Rosa, what is he saying?" Ellie asked, looking at Rosa, who she has grown close with. "Veer is trying to conquer Alacrya? How would that even be possible?" She paused, then went. "What army are you even talking about?"

Adam and Jasmine backed up, knowing they couldn't take her on in a fight, but after Rosa's aura shot out of her, I saw the color fade in their faces, even the Lances seemed frightened. "You obviously know I am not going to put this collar on." She kicked it back at me. "What he is saying is true, Virion, my father, has an army, and is preparing to invade Alacrya, so what?"

"You think I will simply let that happen?" I asked her, stepping up, preparing to take her out. "Rosa, don't fight me, you know you can't win." She nodded her head as she continued to look at me with a smug look on her face.