Back to the Relictombs

We were standing in front of the portal that was going to take us into the Relictombs, everyone had their army on, well, not everyone, some of us weren't wearing any armor. I was standing in the front alongside Caera, the two of us knew the most about the Relictombs, so we were going to lead the way.

I did feel bad about not bringing Virion, but it was the right thing to do, he needed to stay here, and I needed some time to think about how I was going to handle him. I needed to find out what he is doing, what he is planning, it's obvious he is doing things without me knowing. He has kids running around doing his bidding.

"Be careful, everyone, I'm taking us to a room I've been before." I was going to bring them to the room where I fought the centipede at, I know I left an egg there, so there's going to be another live one roaming around. "The beast in the Relictombs are a little more dangerous than the ones out here, remember anything can happen."

They all nodded their heads, and I used my navigation keystone to open the portal, and when it changed to a purple colored one, I stepped through, appearing within the place I spent a lot of time in. I took in the fresh air, even if it wasn't really fresh, but it felt like it, the aether manipulation in it is bizarre.

"Woah!" Ellie said coming out of the porta, Caera was beside me looking around, her blade not in her hands. "This place is, this place is amazing." Everyone was through the portal, so I closed it, Bairon and Mica were looking around in amazement as well, but they weren't going to say anything.

Adam and Jasmine were to Caera's side, their weapons in their hands, ready to strike. "Alright, let's make our way through this zone, find the next portal, this is a warmup." I don't think we'll come across anything that could be a serious threat, but even if we did, I think we could take on anything.

"Arthur, you were trapped in a place like this for months?" Jasmine asked, her dual daggers blazing with wind magic, ready to strike down any enemy that might show itself. I could already sense those monkey mana beast from last time, hiding in the trees, afraid of the centipede that might show up.

"Not this zone, but in here, yes." I told her, then called for Regis. 'Regis.' My bond jumped out of my body and appeared in front of us as we started walking through the forest, watching out for any enemies. "But know that not every zone is like this, they are usually a little more dangerous."

"Yeah." Caera said, turning to everyone. "The other zones will throw not just monsters at us, but mind games, so keep your guard up." Rosa was walking calmly behind us, she could probably take out any monster in here, even without aether control like mine.

"Look." Adam pointed at a tree; in it, staring down at us was a monkey, the ones I saw last time, this caused everyone to look at it. "Should we?" He looked at me, pointing his blade toward it, wondering if he should attack it.

I shook my head. "They are harmless, it's more afraid of a different beast within this zone." I told him, he nodded, and as we walked past it, he continued to stare at the monkey just observing us. "Which I am not feeling at the moment."

"I think I am." Rosa said, catching all our attention as we turned to her. "Not just one though, I can sense them underground, there are four of these beasts I think you are talking about." I looked into her eyes, she was telling the truth, her blood magic allowed her to sense this beast, these beasts.

"Hmm, you must have let another mother live, Arthur." Regis told me, rolling his eyes. "It must have had a couple of eggs, good job, does that make you the father for allowing them to live?" This caused a couple of them to laugh, but I just shook my head in annoyance.

"No, Regis, it does not." I spoke up, then went on walking, planning on hunting down these beasts, getting everyone here a little action before we go further into the unknown. "Let's keep going forward." I could see the aether fruits all around us, I didn't need them anymore, but I'll admit they tasted pretty well.